“Wonder Experience Professional Propper staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morgan City Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Morgan City
Morgan City Motel
You added Morgan City Motel to your Saves list
505 Brashear Ave., Morgan City, LA   |
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Morgan City
Miami, Florida
“Wonder Experience Professional Propper staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

I Loved My Whole Experience. There Are Very Few Hotels I am Satisfied With It Is Very Important To Have Staff That Care About Their Guest The Young Lady
That checked Me In Was Very NIce And Respectful During Check In And Check Out I Believe Her Name Was Jadie She Was Also New Couldnt Tell Very Professional She Could Work For Me Any Day.She Ensured Me Id Be Happy With My Visit Which I Must Say I Was. Restraunt Was Very clean staff Was Well Groomed Very nice. Room Was Cozy And Comfortable Had a Problem With The A/C They fixed It first thing the Next Morning So I Would Reccommend This Hotel For Others.Will Defietly Be Back In The Future.

Room Tip: Here For Bass Fishing tournament
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Morgan City, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

This Hotel was by far mine and my husbands worst stay,we came here for business.The hotel manager was rude,the tvs hardly worked,a/c hardly worked,floors and ceilings caving through shower/toilet leaks.not good locks on doors.bug and rats everywhere. after a few days of staying the manager thought you was a prostitute or pimping your wife out all because you was talking to the stayers about the shrimp and patrolem fest.beer cans and ciggerette butts under bed. burn holes in the carpet. sheets and blanket had holes in them service window lady was rude and expected us to clean a ice bucket that we didnt even dirty it was dirty when we got the room. towels was rough,windows didnt open, no fridge or microwave.only had internet in SOME rooms

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Plaquemine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed overnight at this quaint little mom and pop motel. The exterior was very clean. Yes, it is an older motel with loads of personality from the 50's! Our room was small with everything we needed for our overnight stay and it was very clean. I loved the bathroom, complete tile from ceiling to floor. This was a step back in time. For the price, it was great and we are staying again. The lake is not far and a perfect location to eating and nightlife. PS: Never saw a bug there!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
brooklyn ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2007

this motel room was totally sketchy. the lock was just the flimsy doorknob kind, the floors were disgusting and had beercaps and cigarette butts ground in, there were dark brown stains on the sheets, we saw three roaches in 4 hours, there were bedbugs covering every surface near the bed. we didnt know what they were at the time, but when we woke up at 4:30 from more than 20 of them crawling around in bed with us and biting us, we left immediately and got a better nights slepp in the car. now we suspect we might have brought bedbugs home with us, and need the exterminator. do not stay here no matter what.

Been to Morgan City Motel? Share your experiences!