“First Class Service for a Second Class Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Plantation Inn
815 Hwy 90 East, Morgan City, LA 70380   |
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Morgan City
Patterson, Louisiana, United States
“First Class Service for a Second Class Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Rooms were clean and comfortable.Very Friendly hotel staff. Also had a blast in the lounge. I would highly reccomend to others. I will be back. I had to change my room because of the neighbors being loud, but it was a prompt service and I would have to say the nicer part of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011 via mobile

We travelled 7hours to Morgan City for family a vacation because it was a central location for things that we wanted to do. When we arrived we checked in and in the matter of minutes we promptly checked out. The kids suite was full of fleas. Our rooms smelt like mold or stagnant water.

• Stayed August 2011
Nwe Iberia,La.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed in this place for one night ,and left the next morning.The maid said I did not check out ,but I was gone before 11 am.I was charged for two days.The lady I spoke to insist I was still there when I wasn't.A RIP OFF.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Patterson, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

We have went to the Plantation several times to "just get away" so to speak. We live in Patterson, LA. and it's nice to just go and relax and enjoy leisure time away from the stresses of everyday life. My husband and I have been to the other hotels in the area (as we take these "trips" at least once a month) and always prefer the Plantation because the rooms are clean and reasonably priced, hotel staff is friendly and we usually have the pool to ourselves(it's also clean and well-kept). The only downside to this hotel is having to carry our laptop down to the lobby for internet use. All in all a friendly, comfortable place to stay :)

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Larose, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

I stayed there with a friend of mine, first of all the locks do not work, the handy man is a drunk, the fat guy at the front desk is rude, but of course employees that are not taken in consideration do not give 100%, instead of complaining about no christmas bonus get a job friend, so you can support your new baby, face it you work for a bad company, the price of 39.00 are for run dowm rooms, i would never stay there again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Friendly hotel staff. Had a blast in the lounge. I would highly reccomend to others. I will be back.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

Great room! I could not believe the wonderful rate. I will visit this hotel again when I'm in the area on business.
Room clean and friendly staff. Wireless interent was a plus.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Been to Plantation Inn? Share your experiences!