“Great Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Morgan City

You added Red Roof Inn Morgan City to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Morgan City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7408 Highway 182 East, Morgan City, LA 70380 (Formerly Days Inn Morgan City)   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Morgan City
Peachland, North Carolina
“Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

First I'd like to say that we travel for work and this being said we have stayed at many hotels. I was surprised to find how much I love the hardwood floors vs carpet. It instantly gives you a clean fresh updated home feeling. The staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to make you happy. As more workers are coming I've told everyone this is the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Families
Morgan City, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

The staff was not only extremely helpful and informative but they genuinely care their guests. My fiance and I found the room to be spotless, spacious, and modern. This is the nicest place I have stayed at in a long time for a great rate. Mariol made sure that we were comfortable and was able to assist me with all my questions. Not only will i be here again tonight, but I will definitely book a room he again when I'm,in the area.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Hilbert, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2015

No breakfast included until the restaurant back & running. No mic rowave in room. Internet very spotty. No outside grills, tables or other accomodations. Shower was good.
Room clean but very, very basic.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Mario G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Morgan City, responded to this review, January 20, 2015
Mr. or Mrs. Mami1976, i do apologize for there being no microwave in the room. If you would have called the front desk, spoke with me, or anyone else on the property we would have made sure that you had everything that you needed. As for the breakfast, yes we currently are not able to provide breakfast until our restaurant is finished with renovations. If the booking agent you used has us listed as still being able to provide breakfast to guest, it is because they have yet to get to the request i submitted over a month ago.

Alright, as for the internet being "very spotty" we have 16mbs download, and 17.3mbs upload, I personally speed tested the whole property last week to see if there were any "dead zones", which there are none. Concerning the BBQ pit and tables ect, if you would have looked towards the pool area you would have seen a double rack BBQ pit along with two bench tables. All of this is located near the front office. What other accommodations were we lacking?

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2015

Been staying at this location 3+ months for 5-7 nights a week due to work; Mario, Bobby and other staff have gave a great rates, keep things running smooth, are friendly and very accomadating. I have experienced no problems and neither have any of my co-workers that stay here too.

• Stayed January 2015
Mario G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Morgan City, responded to this review, January 18, 2015
We at Red Roof Inn appreciate the time you have taken out to write a review. We are also glad that you have been enjoying your stay with us these past few months. We look forward to remain there for you and all guests now and in the future. Once again, thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn.
Sanbornton, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Do not want to go into detail but had two experiences within 30 minutes which caused us to leave this hotel. To their credit, we did receive a full credit for the two nights we had prepaid. Stayed across the street in another hotel which was incredible. Can't blame Red Roof Inn but would avoid this location.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Mario G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Morgan City, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
Mr/Mrs. Robert,

I do apologize if you did not feel safe on our property. We take every step possible to insure the safety of each and everyone of our guest here at Red Roof Inn. If there is something that we may have over looked i truly am sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

I stay at a many hotels. This hotel is clean and nice..haven't met the first rude person..and its pet friendly with a great price..Very satisfied!! Will definitely be booking here again. Community coffee in the rooms. What a great plus!! Just overall I am very pleased with my experience and stay at the Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed October 2014
Mrs. Tammy,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Red Roof Inn. In my opinion every hotel should be pet friendly, for pets are family members to every person who owns a pet. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Morgan City, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

Mrs. Stacey I remember when your party arrived here at the hotel. It's not that we didn't want to refund the money, it is that the online company you booked your rooms with is the one who had to refund the money to you. We were willing to honor the reservations you made with Days Inn when the hotel was Days Inn. It's just that since the Hotel was bought the rates had change.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Inn Morgan City? Share your experiences!