“Great Value for the Price” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Monroe
SEARCY
“Great Value for the Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this motel a couple times, and each time I left satisfied with the quality of room and service. The rooms have been updated and are clean. The beds are comfortable. The breakfast, however, was lacking in selection. The best part of our stay was being able to pull right up to our room on the first floor to unload and load our SUV. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Church Point, Louisiana, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

A very good value. The Hotel is close to the mall whitch has a number of good resturants. It is also close to the airport and U.L.M. The only complaint I have is the placement and lack of Ice Machines.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

LaPlace, Louisiana, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The Hotel was as we expected. The staff was courteous and friendly as always. The location is convenient for shopping and the other things we do when in Monroe. It is also good to have a breakfast ready on site.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Edmonton, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were two couple staying at this hotel for a quick overnight stay on our way to Galveston. This hotel is recently renovated and was very clean. The rooms are large. Two storey building but no elevators. There is noise coming from adjoining rooms when the water is turned on, but we expected that. The staff were very welcoming and provided with lots of information regarding shopping and places to eat. The breakfast in the morning was truly wonderful. Very fresh and clean area with nice tables in the lobby area to sit and eat.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

During a cross country motorcycle road trip I found myself with a mechanical problem on my motorcycle when I stopped for gas and the station adjacent to the hotel, I thought to myself (I work in the casino hotel business) well it is an exterior corridor motel, so my expectations were not that high but boy was I surprised, very nice lobby with modern furniture and a friendly employee to help me, access to a computer to help me solve my problem, (but is was extremely slow) spacious comfortable and clean room all at an affordable price, it compared to most casino hotels I have stayed in and I would recommend this to any traveler who is looking for quick clean and affordable accommodations.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn? Share your experiences!