“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 195 Restaurants in Monroe
Meridian, Mississippi
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Great place to have a properly poured Guinness. The food was great and the owner was hospitable. Our sandwiches were delicious !! Will be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Monroe, Louisiana
“Fun place for a group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love coming here on a friday night with a goup of friends. We always have a great time. They have woodchuck pear hard cider which is one of my favorite drinks and it is hard to find. The place has a feel of an old irish pub we love sitting in the back area it is bench seating and is very intimate for a group. The staff is always fun and hard working. I love the nacho's and burgers, they are so good not just cheese on top of chips more hearty with great combinations of meat and veggies. If you want a local place to hang out for good drinks and fun atmosphere check it out. They also have bands there some nights especially local ones..

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Monroe, Louisiana
“Great local spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tuesdays 2 for 1 burgers are fantastic to enjoy with a group of friends. Some of the best burgers in town, and a unique spot to hang out!

Visited September 2013
“Reasonable prices and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We just wanted a sandwich or nice snack after being on the road for 12 hours. Enoch's was jus the place. They had some nice Irish whiskey, but I would expect so :-)
We ordered a Mickey Finns sandwich, corned beef w coleslaw and provolone. With some Jamison's Yummy. The waitstaff was friendly... Non -smoking was in the back so unfortunately we missed some of the local atmosphere. Still, it was Worth the stop.

“CLEANEST BAR IN TOWN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I absolutely love this place!! The burgers are amazing during service hours and after hours they have hot dogs and chips! It's the only place in town with Smithwick's on tap, which is a plus. I started coming here two months ago after work, I walk in now and don't even have to utter a word, they are already handing me my drink. I've met at least 10 new people I talk to regularly now that I wouldn't haven't met if I didn't ever come here.
It's family owned, great service, and super clean!! I bartend at a local restaurant and encourage most of my guest looking for a place to meet new people and keep the party going to come here. Great place.