“Clean stay” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Monroe
“Clean stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed three nights, Rooms were nice and beds very comfortable. My job requires travel and this was the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. I recommend bringing an extra blanket, I always do. The comforter was very thin.

• Stayed June 2013
Jessica L, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Monroe Airport, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Goofy24,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, and I am so happy to hear that we have the best hotel bed that you've ever slept in!

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Monroe!

Jessica Little
Assistant General Manager
Phone: 318-388-0034
Email: jessical@intermtn.biz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Franklin, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here just for 1 night for a business trip. The rooms were very spacious and very clean. The staff was very friendly and the lobby was very modern with a Starbucks in the lobby which is very convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear maconballer,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe during your recent visit to Monroe. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will return to our hotel on your next trip to Monroe!

Jessica Little
Assistant General Manager
Phone: 318-388-0034
Email: jessical@intermtn.biz
Kapaa, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The hotel is not horrible it has had remodel work done and they done a decent job.The lady running the bar/rest at night was great good attitude and service oriented.But two of the front desk people were some of the weakest I have encountered.Had melted ice cream in there refrigerator for sale and wanted to argue about it being melted (really stupid) to argue with customer over such a thing. Didnt seem to be able to answer any question.Workout area was pretty weak even for a Courtyard I expect better need to fix broken equipment and modernize!

Room Tip: Ask to be away from any weddings/tour groups they have checked in to hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica L, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Monroe Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear onlymyview,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as it should have been. If you would like to contact me at 318-388-0034 or by email at jessical@intermtn.biz to let me know more about your stay, I would be more than happy to talk with you.
I want each and every one of our guests to have a wonderful experience with us, and I would love for you to give the Courtyard another chance in the future.

Baton Rouge, La
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never stayed at any hotel where the staff was so incredibly friendly ! The room was nice and bed was comfortable .
If I am ever in Monroe again, I will not hesitate to stay here. Kudos to the management for the excellent customer service training!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Troy N,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe! Each of our employees truly love their job, and their goal is to make each of our guest feel as if they are our only guest.
I am happy to hear that you will be staying with us again on your next trip to Monroe!

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Service was top notch! The ladies at the front desk were more than helpful at check in. Staff next day were eager to make my stay the best. Would defiantly stay here again. Hotel has been renovated but still shows signs of the old courtyards. Still a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Jessica L, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Monroe Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear cad357,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our service!
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Monroe!

Fort Worth, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Passing through Louisiana, we stayed at this hotel on Easter Sunday. My husband loves Marriott Courtyard hotels, but this one got a thumbs-down from me. I would've hated to have a UV-light to shine in this room. There was nothing outstandingly bad about it at first glance, but then I had a chance to study the bathroom. In short, the corners were not clean, there was a lot of dirt and grime around the tub, and the commode stopped up. My husband said this is not unusual for hotel plumbing and immediately went down to the front desk for a plunger. The clerk was with another customer and said he would have one to us as soon as he finished with that guest, but over two hours later, my husband had to go down again and get them to give it to him. I think if you're paying $90+ for a room, you shouldn't have to take care of your room's plumbing problems, and I don't even want to think about what that tiny bug was that came onto the tile from the carpet. Would I let him book a room here again? Only for himself because there's no way I'd come back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Laurie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Monroe. I want to apologize about the condition of your room during your recent stay. I would like for you to contact me at your convenience at either 318-388-0034 or by email at jessical@intermtn.biz, so that I may get more information from you about your stay.

Romeo, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here Sunday and Monday.weve been traveling from west to east .we have found courtyard Marriott is a cut above,you also pay more,but you expect more.we went to go to pool and found there were a lot of kids.so we thought we would come back latter.as we were walking outside we notice people walking towards us from the adjacent residents inn .i enquirer at desk,the desk said that the pool over there was outside !thought you pay for what you get.did not know Marriott policy as to if you stay at one facility if you can use any other marriot pools hymns ect. We did get to go for a swim latter that evening,after the kids cleared out.went to bed til,,,,,,,the whole hotel was awoken by the FIRE ALARMS going off at 1:30am,I try calling front desk no answer,my wife and I get dressed walk down the back stairway to parking lot! Where we see several other people standing.we wait ,expecting to see a fire engine comming.nothing.we walk to main entrance looking to see if ther is smoke or fire ,nothing.alarms are still going off.we are not approached by any Marriott staff nor do we see any?around 2am we decide to go back to room,everyone's cold.alarms stop,for a few moments but comes back on.i tell my wife were only on 2nd floor with balcony.we can jump.some time maybe around 3am or so alarms stop.Next morning after a few hours sleep,I go to lobby,to get a coffee .i would think the manager and staff after last night would be greeting every guest coming to lobby with a smile and an apology And a free breakfast.Nope. didn't realize I was on a carnival cruise ship.or as I was told by staff ,that a group of partying people on third floor,we're the cause of last nights un restful sleep

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Monroe Airport? Share your experiences!