“nice location, i love to walk and i felt safe taking a walk...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Monroe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Forest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I would stay in your facility again, in fact I plan too. It is in a great location to everything I need. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and the room had all of the essentials. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful with directions to places we wanted to visit. The only complaint I have is that the room seemed a little dark and dingy, which somehow made it seem unclean. If I were running a motel I would have tile or wood look flooring, easier to clean. Carpeting is full of germs and is terrible for people with allergies. Just a thought.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Monroe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was at this hotel about a month prior to this stay, and the room was much better. This time I wanted a nonsmoking room with a queen size bed, but only king available in nonsmoking. This room seemed smaller than the queen I stayed in last time. The TV was off center from the bed and difficult to see, there was a cigarette hole burn in the bedspread, the room was dusty and didn't appear to have been stayed in recently, the coffee pot handle was broken, and the AC didn't get very cold. Several times I tried to call the desk and got no answer. All this would have been tolerable, except I stayed 3 nights, and realized when I got home that I had left my robe hanging on the bathroom door hook. After a 3rd telephone call I finally talked to someone about it and was told that it was never found. I know for a fact that I left my robe on that hook. I probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Residence Inn Monroe
Residence Inn Monroe
#4 of 15 in Monroe
4.0 of 5 stars 70 reviews

Been to Days Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Monroe

Address: 5650 Frontage Road, I-20 Exit 120, Monroe, LA 71202
Location: United States > Louisiana > Monroe
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Monroe
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Monroe 2*
Located directly off I-20 at Exit 120/Garrett Rd. We offer Free High Speed Internet Access, Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast, Free Local Calls, Seasonal Outdoor Pool, RV/Bus/Truck parking, Free USA Today & more. All rooms feature; Micro/Fridge, Expanded cable 50+ channels, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer Iron/Boards We are across from Pecanland Mall, near University of Louisiana at Monroe & the Monroe Regional Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Monroe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monroe Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Monroe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.