“This room not nearly as clean as last room.” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Monroe
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5650 Frontage Road, I-20 Exit 120, Monroe, LA 71202   |
Ranked #10 of 16 hotels in Monroe
Monroe
“This room not nearly as clean as last room.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was at this hotel about a month prior to this stay, and the room was much better. This time I wanted a nonsmoking room with a queen size bed, but only king available in nonsmoking. This room seemed smaller than the queen I stayed in last time. The TV was off center from the bed and difficult to see, there was a cigarette hole burn in the bedspread, the room was dusty and didn't appear to have been stayed in recently, the coffee pot handle was broken, and the AC didn't get very cold. Several times I tried to call the desk and got no answer. All this would have been tolerable, except I stayed 3 nights, and realized when I got home that I had left my robe hanging on the bathroom door hook. After a 3rd telephone call I finally talked to someone about it and was told that it was never found. I know for a fact that I left my robe on that hook. I probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice place at a reasonable price. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and comfortable. Woman at front desk was very nice and have us a good rate. We take 2nd floor when we can to avoid the heavy-footed people who pace the floor! Would recommend to anyone wanting a clean and affordable hotel. Many restaurants with in 5-10 mins. drive.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Days Inn Monroe? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Monroe

Address: 5650 Frontage Road, I-20 Exit 120, Monroe, LA 71202
Location: United States > Louisiana > Monroe
Ranked #10 of 16 hotels in Monroe
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Monroe 2*
Located directly off I-20 at Exit 120/Garrett Rd. We offer Free High Speed Internet Access, Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast, Free Local Calls, Seasonal Outdoor Pool, RV/Bus/Truck parking, Free USA Today & more. All rooms feature; Micro/Fridge, Expanded cable 50+ channels, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer Iron/Boards We are across from Pecanland Mall, near University of Louisiana at Monroe & the Monroe Regional Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Monroe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monroe Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Monroe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.