Booked this room with a buddy of mine, had a fantasy football draft in Metairie and knew I would not want to drive home after. Location is a little strange, have to make a U-turn if not going correct way. Once you get there, check in was a breeze, lady at the counter was super nice, as I walked to elevator, passed 3 workers working and they all said hello and were polite.
Room was on 9th floor, the hall way up there had an odd smell to it. Room was open and had 2 queen beds as requested. Bathroom was nice and typical, A/C was very cold, pillows were good and comfy. Fridge in the room didn't get THAT cold, but it was cold enough to make the Gatorade i left in there cold enough when I stumbled back at 4am!!
No worries staying here, its work the money (I paid $90 for the night). Not sure how often I will need to stay in Metairie, since I lived 25 min away. But if ever I need to, I'm sure I could easily stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie
- Holiday Inn Metairie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, complimentary fitness center, state-of-the-art business center, cozy outdoor pool, guest laundry facilities, game arcade, 32” HDTV and mini fridge in every room, full-service restaurant and bar, complimentary airport transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.