I stayed there for one night for business. Having the restaurant on the property was a big plus as I was tired and in no mood to get back into my car. I got the grilled salmon topped with grilled shrimp. It was cooked perfect and I would get it again. For sides I had macaroni and cheese and green beans. They too were very good. Service was fast and nice.
The room was nice and clean. I really liked the big pillows. There were a few minor things with the room. When you open the door to enter the room you have to go down a short hall. There was no light switch by the door. You had to make you way down the hall in the dark to find a light switch. Don’t know who would think that was a good idea. In the bathroom there was only one very small bar of soap that I had to use between the shower and sink. When checking out I was told there should have been two bars in the room. Also there was no hook for a towel near the shower.
I would stay there again on my next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie
- Holiday Inn Metairie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, complimentary fitness center, state-of-the-art business center, cozy outdoor pool, guest laundry facilities, game arcade, 32” HDTV and mini fridge in every room, full-service restaurant and bar, complimentary airport transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Olotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.