We are in town for the Super Bowl with a two double beds room which is quite small. The desk is against the wall with little room to manuver the chair due to the bed being just a couple of feet away. The bathroom is small. Overall the room is jampacked. It is clean and the cleaning staff do a good job. The beds are comfortable which makes for a good night sleep. Since we spend little time in the room that makes it much more pleasant.
There is a small refrigerator that works well keeping food cold. Some hotel minifriges don't.
The tv channel selection has way too many channels so finding something to watch is not a problem.
There is a very nice restaurant bar with a friendly staff and tv's to watch ESPN et al. The food is good and it seems like everywhere in New Orleans comes in an abundance.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie
- Holiday Inn Metairie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, complimentary fitness center, state-of-the-art business center, cozy outdoor pool, guest laundry facilities, game arcade, 32” HDTV and mini fridge in every room, full-service restaurant and bar, complimentary airport transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.