I stayed in this hotel with my husband while attending an orientation for my graduate program. The room was your average hotel room with a king size bed. The bathroom was clean, although some of the tiles in the shower were discolored by rust stains. If the art on the walls was a symbol of attention to detail, then the hotel may be lacking as one of the pictures had slid loose from the backing making it crooked in the frame. The art was also an odd choice. However, I have a bit of OCD about that stuff. Overall, the room met my needs, and I felt safe in the hotel.
I did eat breakfast room service while I was there. My omelet was well prepared, as were the potatoes that came with it. The coffee was hot and juice cold. The breakfast room service was easy to use, I just filled out my order card and hung it on the door the night before. We got a call from room service prior to coming up, and my order was delivered promptly at the desired time.
My biggest complaint with the hotel was the noise coming in from the hallways. One night, there was a group of people talking in the hallway, I could clearly follow their conversation behind my closed door while laying in my bed. This was somewhat frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 4 miles from the New Orleans airport and only 9 miles from the French Quarter and Downtown New Orleans, our hotel provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business and leisure travelers alike. This recently renovated and newly flagged hotel with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel on a recently increased 50Mbps fiber backbone, should cater to all of your internet needs. Our full service restaurant is open for all 3 meals or enjoy the solitude you want through Room Service. Join us in our lounge after a long day for nightly drink specials and happy-hour. We offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, just contact the front desk to reserve your time. Our staff is here to meet your every need and make you feel welcome in your home-away-from-home. Welcome to the new Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie
- 4 Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Four Points Metairie
- Metairie Sheraton
- Metairie Four Points