This Sheraton Four Points is not an upscale type hotel. It's an airport hotel so gets lots of traffic, carpets are a bit stained and the chair in my room had seen better days. The rooms are very small probably because it's an older hotel. The bathroom drains were really slow so the basin filled up with water when you ran the water for any length of time. The bathroom overall was in need of a serious redo. There is very little counter space, the toilet and bathtub were scratched up and stained.
There were a couple of good things about the hotel: First the staff was friendly and helpful. Second the hotel bar downstairs is decent and the bartender was friendly.
I rated the hotel poor because I did not think the stay was worth the price. I have stayed at much nicer, cleaner and up to date hotels for less.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie
- Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Four Points Metairie
- Metairie Sheraton
- Metairie Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 miles from the New Orleans airport and only 11 miles from the French Quarter and Downtown New Orleans, our hotel provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.