Stayed here recently for a family reunion. At check in the front desk staff was very nice & accommodating. The 1st room we were given actually wasn't ready for check in (hadn't been cleaned yet) but they were very apologetic & quickly got us into another room. Room was clean but bathrooms were definitely dated. The stopper in our tub didn't work so I had to give my young daughters mini-showers rather than baths. The bed was comfortable & we had a big screen tv which was nice.
The breakfast buffet was convenient & pretty good. The highway traffic didn't bother me, but my mom said that she could definitely hear it in her room.
You can definitely tell the difference between the day & night staff. We had an early flight so we checked out around 5 am. The front desk mgr wasn't nice at all & acted like he didn't want to be bothered. The night before we were told our bills would be delivered to our rooms around 4:30 am. They weren't so we wanted print outs. When my dad went to the counter the guy said something like, "Do you need something?" It's 5 am...we have our luggage. What could we possibly want?? He also never asked how our stay was.
Not a pleasant end to our stay but other than that the (day time) staff was very nice.
Location is very convenient to the highway which makes getting into the city easy....& there are lots of stores & restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 4 miles from the New Orleans airport and only 9 miles from the French Quarter and Downtown New Orleans, our hotel provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business and leisure travelers alike. This recently renovated and newly flagged hotel with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel on a recently increased 50Mbps fiber backbone, should cater to all of your internet needs. Our full service restaurant is open for all 3 meals or enjoy the solitude you want through Room Service. Join us in our lounge after a long day for nightly drink specials and happy-hour. We offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, just contact the front desk to reserve your time. Our staff is here to meet your every need and make you feel welcome in your home-away-from-home. Welcome to the new Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Hotel New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport Hotel Metairie
- 4 Points By Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Four Points Metairie
- Metairie Sheraton
- Metairie Four Points