“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Metairie
Evergreen Plaza Inn
Save Saved
You added Evergreen Plaza Inn to your Saves list
6590 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA   |
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Metairie
West Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stay in this motel when in town on business because of the amazing rate given to my company. Don't get me wrong, it's not the Ritz, but it's not bad.

Clean rooms, great location, and very friendly staff. Small pool is great for a quick cool off after a hot days work.

Have stayed before, and will stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Paris
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

All three rooms had a terrible smell, despite the deodorizer hung on the doors. Carpet / chairs / bed sheets were covered with suspicious stains. Don't tune to channel 54 if you're traveling with kids.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Searh for Hotels within the Downtown/Quarters area,, everything was booked, and the prices double $$$$$.. OMG, * The Evergreen hotel popped up on several sites,, reviews not so good ,not to bad...( everyone's experience is different.) I called the hotel directly spoke to front desk person, informed me that the hotel is older, but clean., Location is easy to get dwntwn, restaurants close by, room cleaned everyday, hot water. To sum it up , just needed somewhere to sleep and shower, came to party . Saved lots of money,, Not bad at all.
** corner store across the street has GREAT PO'Boys...

Room Tip: Stay on second floor..
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

If your booking this hotel and believe that the price is too good to be true wel it is!!! I was going down with friends for the Marti Gras and as soon as we got there we noticed a hand written note stating that you have 5mins. from time of checking in to check out with full refund!! That right there raised a red flag then as we read on we noticed that it also stated that we have to pay $15 to use the iron!!! Not only did the check in lobby smell like fish from having fish tanks and not cleaning them but it wasn't too clean. So as soon as we walked in the room the celing was cracked, the tub needed to be re done and my actual matress had spots on it. My friend found bed bugs in her bed!!! My other friends found hair in there bed!! So I would never under any circumstances recomend this to my worse enemy!! I would sugest to go somewere else on the strip

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
at sea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2008

Almost the whole city was evacuated because of Hurricane Gustav. I had tried a number of other hotels in the upper price range, just to find out they were either closed or fully booked. This one was open and only had a few guests staying there altogether. It was very quiet and peaceful. The room itself was not too bad. I'd left a ton of empty boxes as I re-arranged my luggage in order to fly out of New Orleand the next day. I felt kind of bad for the cleaning personnel, but whatdaheck, with only a few guests staying there, they couldn't have much work to do anyway haha.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2003

Stayed 3/8/03. Chose the Evergreen because of its convenience, just off I-10 in Metairie and the price ($47.00 for 2). The room was fine, clean and neat with even a hairdryer. However at 2 am, there was a very loud altercation outside our window that lasted for over 15 minutes. Then at 3 am, a car alarm was activated and the people were shouting and swearing and making all kinds of noise for another half hour. When my husband mentioned this all to the desk clerk in the morning, she couldn't have cared less. Next time we'll pay more money and get a good night's sleep. I gave it 2 stars only because the room was better than expected.

Been to Evergreen Plaza Inn? Share your experiences!