“Good steaks” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Terry, Mississippi
“Good steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Service was good as well as the food. No dislikes. You can't go wrong with a mouth watering delicious steak with a good loaded potatoe.

Visited July 2013

42% Recommend
New Orleans
“Quickie meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from traveling to see my daughter in college. They had a special with lobster tails. I have seen bigger shrimp and crawfish than the lobsters I was served. I didnt expect them to be huge, but this was pretty pitiful.

Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale
“Steak good, other food not so much!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I am not a steak person so I end up eating their non-steak items and find their food to be so-so. My boyfriend, who loves steak, enjoys it and says good at a great price. So, the conclusion is go for the steak only, otherwise you might be disappointed.

New Orleans
“So-so, but better than Ruth's Chris was at twice the price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

OK, so I won a $75 credit off of my "Fair Share Plus" United Way contribution. Rolled out on a Thursday after 6.5 hours of boring meetings. Top shelf Margarita straight up was mediocre, a high score for chains though far in the shadows of what I've trained my daughter to at home, and pale on the double homemade whiskey sours. Their lower grade true Margarita (if it doesn't have Triple Sec it isn't!) was only moderately more mediocre. I had the Porterhouse with add-on snow crab. Steak was OK, crab was good. Properly cooked but uninspiring. Potato was same-same (not improperly cooked, not inspired). Wife had the filet with lobster. Pretty much the same relative score. Decent food, but pretty much the only standout was the crab stuffed mushrooms appetizer. Service was brisk and supportive. Home for a long nap and then more industrial chemistry (OK, the sours were really good, beware of the home bar!).

• Visited February 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Good Crawfish Appetizer!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped in for dinner on Friday night of Mardi Gras 2013 weekend while waiting for the parade to arrive. We didn't have to worry about parking as we just walked over from the parade route. There is limited parking in front of the restaurant, and a larger lot behind. I heard a customer say his car had been towed the evening we were there. I couldn't hear the entire conversation, but it appears that if you park in the lot for the adjacent restaurant, and don't eat there, they will have your car towed. So, be careful where you park!

We had the "Taz crawfish" as an appetizer. They were quite good and the batter not too heavy. My husband had "The Outbacker burger" with fries and I had the "chicken artichoke flatbread" as my entree. While the food tasted fine, the temperature of everything could have been hotter. Our food was lukewarm, while the plates were hot.

The restaurant was not busy and we sat at a booth in the bar area. We didn't see much of our server, so I'm not sure what he was up to, or why our food was not served when it was plated. This wasn't typical of a visit to an Outback. At no time did we see a manager walking the floor.

• Visited February 2013