This hotel was ok for the price. Nothing fancy. I stayed with three other ladies on a weekend girls trip to NOLA. I wouldn't want to stay with my family or any longer than a night or two. Its about a 15 minute drive from Bourbon and all the action. Bring your own towels if you need more than two, because it was virtually impossible to get any. Also, check out is at 11 am, but we were rudely awoken at 9 am to housekeeping banging on the the door asking us when we were leaving. Not cool when you had a long night/morning out.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Suites Metairie/New Orleans West Hotel Metairie
- Sun Suites Metairie/New Orleans West Hotel
- Sun Hotel Metairie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Suites of Metairie is located in Metairie, Louisiana—one of the oldest cities in the United States —and is situated on the south shore of beautiful Lake Pontchartrain. Offering affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers, Sun Suites of Metairie features 132 guest rooms comfortably furnished and equipped with full kitchens and living areas. The hotel boasts excellent customer service and southern hospitality as well as easy access to the interstate, New Orleans’ popular French Quarter, great restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sun Suites Metairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.