“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

You added Sleep Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4601 Utica Street, or 4601 North I-10 Service Road, Metairie, LA 70006   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Metairie
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lake Charles.LA
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here in October in a two queen bed room with a sofa bed....huge room, plenty of room for 3 people to have their own bed. The employees that work here were the nicest group of workers I have ever encountered at any hotel I have ever stayed. From the front desk to the housekeeping staff, everyone is smiling and quick to say hello. Great location, easy on and off Interstate 10. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
gm121, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
To Our Valued Guest!
We are so happy to hear that our team could make your stay with us most memorable. Our rooms are very spacious and we are glad that we were accommodating to you and your family. We strive for excellence in all that we do for you, our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future when you return to New Orleans.
Thanks again for staying with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Wonderful location. Close enough to the well sought areas of NOLA, yet enough out that the expense of the hotel does not accommodate. Wonderful staff. Wonderful rooms. breakfast was good enough, but there is a Cafe du Monde within walking distance..<wink> I think the only thing I was not too thrilled with, was the parking and lack of it. Its not bad if you plan on being in your room by 8 at night... but after that... it gets sketchy.

Room Tip: Laundry facility is located on 2nd floor.... while the ice is not.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
gm121, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
To Our Valued Guest!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our staff and hotel.We are so happy that you had a nice stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip to New Orleans .
Thanks again for staying with us at Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

Kent, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The front desk staff were EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. I got there earlier than planned, and they were able to get me into a room as soon as I got there, even though I didn't have an early check-in time. The WiFi was down one of the mornings, and although they couldn't fix it right way, they put in clear effort trying to find out what the problem was, which I greatly appreciated.

The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There were both a mini-fridge and refrigerator in the room as well (which came in handy on the night I was too tired to go out for dinner, so I just picked up a frozen pizza at the Target across the street).

Driving to New Orleans from the hotel barely takes any time at all, and there didn't seem to be heavy traffic at any time of the day (although I was only there for 2 days, so maybe I just got lucky).

And because I always appreciate reviews pointing this out - I'm a female and was traveling alone, and I felt safe during my whole stay.

The only negative thing about my stay at all was the strong scent of whatever air freshener the cleaning staff uses. It's not a bad scent, but if you are sensitive to smells or if you're allergic to perfumes, be prepared!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
To Our Valued Guest!
Thank you so much for wonderful review of the hotel and staff. We do strive for excellence for our guest and want to make sure our guest feel like they are at their "Home Away From Home" while you are staying with us. We are using a lighter air freshener since you have stayed with us last so hopefully on your next stay in New Orleans we will get to see you again.
Again thanks for staying with us at Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie

Cindy Bishop & Heidi Hutton
Cocoa Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

When I approached the desk they asked if I was Mfr. Snyder and when I confirmed it they gave me my room keys and a bag of goodies to welcome my wife and I to their great hotel!! It only got better from there. We only staid three nights but when we left we felt as though we were part if the family and not just guests.

The staff were helpful and cheerful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone to when they are visiting New Orleans. We will stay there whenever we return to New Orleans.

Can't say enough about the staff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We always get a room on the second floor or higher so we can open the blinds and not have anyone sta...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
gm121, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
To Our Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for the awesome review. The team remembers you both so well. We are proud that we could make your stay memorable and enjoyable. We surely hope to see you again on your next trip to New Orleans area.
Look forward to it!
Crystal Springs, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were only at the Sleep Inn for 10 hours. The room was clean. The parking was secure as was the facility. Front desk lady very polite. We had a 6 AM departure at MSY. Sleep Inn is minutes from the airport. Easy access. Room cost $90. We didn't want the hassle of driving into NOLA very early in the morning. This was a great alternative. Will definitely stay here again. Only problem was that the free breakfast doesn't start till 7AM.

Room Tip: Get a higher floor to avoid interstate traffic noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
gm121, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
To Our Valued Guest;
Thanks so much for the AWESOME review! Our Team remembers you both so well. We are proud that we as a team could make your stay memorable. I know on the weekends the breakfast times are 7am till 10am and during the week from 6am till 9am. I will definitely pass the suggestion onto our General Manager about the 7am breakfast time. Again thanks for stay staying with us and we hope to see you on your return trip back to New Orleans
Thanks again!
Heidi Hutton & Cindy Bishop
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our king room was clean and nicely furnished. The flat screen TV was great. Very clean and updated bathroom. Chair and ottoman, refrig, and microwave were nice additions. Very friendly staff. High quality mattress was very comfortable. Breakfast had a large selection including scrambled eggs and sausage.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
To Our Valued Guest,
Our team at Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie is so pleased to know our hotel amenities and features fit so well for your stay with us. We as a team strive for excellence for our guest. We appreciate your review of us and we look forward to you staying with us on your return trip to New Orleans in the future.
Thanks Again!
Heidi Hutton & Cindy Bishop
Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This hotel is a great budget choice for New Orleans if you have a car and can hande a 15-minute freeway drive. The rooms are large, comfortable, and fully equipped with flat screen tv, good Internet, refrigerator, etc. The service is very,very friendly. A full hot breakfast is provided. The decor is dated and the lobby and parking lot are cramped. This is a good budget choice for a weekend when French Quarter prices are out of sight.

• Stayed October 2012
gm121, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
To Our Valued Guest
We thank you so much for your review! We're very glad that we could accommodate you on your past stay. We Strive for excellence and like for our guest to feel like they are at their “HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Thanks again for staying with us at Sleep Inn & Suites of Metairie!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!