We travel to new Orleans several times a year for plays and shopping and enjoying the city!!! Sometimes we are just ladies shopping and dining out for a special occasion.
This is our favorite place to stay. The location is convenient to get to any where in the city. We do not like to stay in the French Quarter unless we plan to just stay in the Quarter. Plus in the Quarter the prices are higher and they charge for parking.
We love the spacious rooms and the Marriott quality. We love the safe and secure feeling. We love the location in the center of the city and convenience to everything!!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott New Orleans Metairie At Lakeway Hotel
- Marriott New Orleans Metairie At Lakeway Hotel Metairie
- Marriott Metairie
- Metairie Marriott
- Marriott New Orleans Metairie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an oasis of luxury along the scenic shores of Lake Pontchartrain, at the New Orleans Marriott Metairie at Lakeway. Winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award and 2012 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence, we set higher standards of service for New Orleans. As Metairie's first full-service Marriott Hotel, we merge the grandeur of the past with the technology and comfort of today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott New Orleans Metairie at Lakeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.