“What a view!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Warsaw, Poland
“What a view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great golf resort - getting there took a while, but it was worth it. Good beds, good gym, sauna and a swimming pool. It's worth it to take a walk along the hiking trail. If you got here, you are probably a golfer - enjoy the scenic 18-hole golfing experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Hornbeck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Did a spa treatment with Vickie...I've had plenty of spa treatments, but it was in a word awesome. Best massage ever. The price is about double for what you'd pay somewhere else but WELL WORTH IT!!!
The food was delicious. Got the red snapper with the crawfish sauce on top. It was too spicy for me, but was so good I couldn't stop eating it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rayne, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to visit the Spa of Cypress Bend. Vickie and Jessica were both exceptional service providers. They were prompt, professional and extremely caring. They made my experience into an unforgettable one and I appreciate all the time and attention I received. They actually touched my heart and gave me the encouragement I needed. The hot stone massage with Vickie was the most relaxing I have ever received. She's got a very special talent! Jessica's professionalism was outstanding for someone so young. I enjoyed every minute of my facial and body wrap. Thanks again and I will absolutely be back!
Mary Baronet

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wow!!! My wife and I spent the weekend at this resort and thoroughly enjoyed it. The resort is secluded and quiet. The staff has been friendly and extremely helpful. The golf course is difficult, but a lot of fun to play throughout the elevation changes and fast greens.The course has scattered wildlife. We saw and took pictures of deer on the fairways and a couple of little foxes right off the 18th tee box. The spa is amazing. My wife spent the day there with Ms. Vicki, and came back looking like the girl I married, relaxed and full of life. Ms. Vicki gave me a great massage after playing golf all day. It was fantastic. The scenery is breathtaking. My wife and I enjoyed the wildlife on the course and the sunset into the island 17th green. Great getaway!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mount Pleasant, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Each year a group of 24-36 guys have a golf outing over the MLK weekend. For the second consecutive year we have chosen Cypress Bend and it has been great. The staff has gone over and above to make our outing what it is. Golf course is top notch for January, golf suites have been great, breakfast has been great, etc. We can't wait for next year! I could start mentioning names, but I would leave someone out, so all I can say is THANKS to all!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is our 5th year of holding our company meetings at Cypress Bend Resort. The staff takes care of our large group in a professional and understanding way. We are able to accomplish our meeting goals in a comfortable and beautiful location, with little distraction form the outside world.

It is nice to have a staff that knows our names when we come through the door!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mount Pleasant, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I would like to thank the staff at cypress bend for a GREAT weekend . They went out of there way to make sure we (34 guys ) were taken care of . There were 34 men staying in the golf suites acting like collage kids. The suites were very large size an very nice. The breakfast was great . Now on to the golf ,the guys in the pro shop made us fill like pga tour players even though some of us only play one time a year. Thanks guys. The course is in great shape . look forward to next year. Thanks agan to ALL the staff at cypress bend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Cypress Bend Golf Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cypress Bend Golf Resort

Address: 2000 Cypress Bend Parkway, Many, LA 71449
Location: United States > Louisiana > Many
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Many
Hotel Class:3 star — Cypress Bend Golf Resort 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Cypress Bend Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cypress Bend Golf Hotel Many
Cypress Bend Hotel

If you own or manage Cypress Bend Golf Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.