“Good Value/Nice People” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Many
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good Value/Nice People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This motel has an unusual number of 5-star ratings, and they are well earned. It's not that the hotel itself is all that spectacular, but it's clean and a good value for the money. More than that, the manager is just a really nice guy. As an example, we arrived at night after a long drive, and he asked if the kids wanted any cereal as a snack before they went to bed. He also told us not to worry about the check-out time since we got in so late. And when we got to our room, the bed and pillows were super comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Arabi, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stopped by for a night after a rough day of work, I was stressed out and just needed a good sleep. The manager on call greeted me with a smile and a warm mood that just totally melted away my bad spirits. He wasn't just faking it, a really nice man, we had an interesting conversation and I knew this would be a fine place to stay. Perfect little clean spot for a good night's rest. I can't tell you how nice it makes the stay when the service is so good.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a week. The manager was great we cared about every aspect of our stay. The rooms are very clean and kept up, if we needed anything he always got it for us quickly. I stayed at another hotel in town and I was just another customer here I feel like a guest. I would strongly reccomend the American Inn to all my friends and family and anyone looking for a place.to stay..

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed here for a night and will definitely again. The manger was exceptionally hospitable! Several security cameras are watching the park lot area which was comforting. Room cleanliness was very good.

• Stayed January 2013
Florien, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

me and my husband stay at motel,front desk was very friendly,any time help like 24 hours room was clean and comfortable no noise from parking lot quite,safe security system,room was remodeled have coffee pot and flat screen tv, that was also good to go several food place close by that location make walkable i would to stay again

Room Tip: east side rooms are like brand new recommend to stay again
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Oak Grove, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Friendly...room recently refurbished...even flat screen tv. Liked having coffee pot in room. Main road has moved to bypass and you may need directions to find motel. Several eating places close by the motel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Royse City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Spent a friday and saturday night at property as grand child born in Zwolle. Was offered third night for half price so we stayed another night. Resort was clean and functional. Heater and ac worked well also had fridge and microwave. very nice for reasonably priced room. would stay here again

Room Tip: some rooms are larger than others suggest king sized bed as room is larger
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to American Inn Motel? Share your experiences!