“Very unsatified” 1 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mansfield
“Very unsatified”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

First I would like start by say the only thing that is nice about this hotel is the layouts of the rooms!! While my stay here I noticed that this hotel was full of problems as in the water did not get hot the a/c only worked sometimes and when I went to talk to talk to the gm she wasn't anywhere to be found! So I spoke with the asst manager who did whatever needed to be done to get me into a room where the a/c was working!! I tried to get with the gm several times and was never able to! I only seen her once sitting outside smoking and drinking with other guest! I will never return to this super 8 again! I feel like there more worried bout making money then getting things fixed at this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

GM was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. (even late at night) room was clean and new. bed was comfortable. The rest of the staff was friendly as well. They wanted to see my pet when I checked in, and I was afraid they might tell me I couldn't keep him in the room. (He is just a chuncky pug). But she just wanted to say hi to him! :) The only negative thing I saw was a whole bunch of dead crickets outside the rooms, and there was one in my room by the door. (I was on the first floor.) But I think the area was having a plague or something because I saw and heard live ones everywhere else. Dead bugs are better than live ones!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband works in louisiana, we live in Texas so I was very worried about staying alone while he was at work. I made reservations on line and wasn't sure how I would like it, but once i got here as soon as I walked in I was greeted by dorothy the hotel manager she mad my stay wonderful! I felt safe and comfortable to be here, she was great! The motel was super clean, and the staff was nice! The beds were so comfortable! And with the heat index being so high the motel was always nice and cold!! I will defenetly be staying here everytime we come! I recommend this!

• Stayed July 2012
Irving, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The General Manager, Dorothy Clemente, was a great hostess. My Grandkids were with us and my wife took them to the lobby for breakfast. Dorothy was sitting at a table eating and she struck up a conversation and my grandkids theyended up at her table leaving my wife alone which she enjoyed.. It must have meant alot to my 6 year old Grandson because as we were loading the car he asked if he could go and say goodbye to the breakfast lady. At the time I wasn't sure why he asked but told him it was OK. When I was checking out Dorothy struck up a conversation with me and realized I was "The Papa". she told me that she had never had a child go out of their way to say goodbye to her. Later as I told my wife what Dorothy had said, then I learned what Dorothy had done at breakfast. including getting them more milk yogurt etc....basically waiting on them while my wife relaxed. That made the stay memorable for my Grankids and for us. I preached at my dad's church that morning and even used the story on my message.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My stay at this hotal wasn't a great one.
The room was nice, but wasn't made up when I left the room to viist with family and no towels
in the room. The breakfeat was ok. The same guy is there day and night. the staff for the
rooms were nice. It wasn't there fault. they were told to clock out before our room was ever
made up. I won't be back to stay again.

Room Tip: Make sure the rooms are made up after leaving for the day, and make there is frish towels are put b...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this Suoer 8 for 2 days. I spent the entire stay at the facility as my husband was working. Dorothy Clemente, the general manager, could not have been more helpful. She made our stay worry free. The room was clean. The beds very comfortable. Good value for the price.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Mansfield, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I've been staying here since February 29. The rates are very reasonable. The beds are comfortable, management is polite, and I would reccomend this to anyone. My business in Mansfield will last until December 2012 and I would not stay at any other place. The Super 8 in Mansfield, La. takes great care of thier customers.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Asmita P, General Manager at Super 8 Mansfield, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank You so much for your kind words. We trying our best to make all of our guest comfortable and satisfied. We hope to see you in again in the future.

Been to Super 8 Mansfield? Share your experiences!