“Already returned multiple times!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
New Orleans
“Already returned multiple times!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We visited once and have been back several times since then! It's always packed which speaks for itself, but no matter how packed they always seem to have the space for one or two more :)
Scramblers and biscuits are my go to meal! Soooo yummy!!

Stamford, Connecticut
“Worth going out of your way for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had a fantastic Sunday brunch. Great food, friendly service and bought some great wacky gifts for friends and home. Burgers are rich and meaty, eggs cooked perfectly. Definitely worth the hike up the causeway. We came all the way from Gonzales and will come back again!

Covington, Louisiana
“You MUST go to this restaurant at least once in your lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great food. I hate grits but I tried a spoon of the debris grits from my wife's plate, and I couldn't stop eating it. Mrs. Liz is great and her staff is just as great as she is. Made us feel right at home. This is a fun place to eat with close friends and family.

• Visited June 2014
Batesville, MS
“Make a point to go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The food at Liz's is delicous and the service is excellent. Every waitress in the place stopped by our table and asked if we neeeded anything. We had the seafood scramble, and it was delicous! I can't wait until I'm in that area again so that I can go back!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Really Really Good - Worth the Detour on Your Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant, we read reviews and they are true. The food is good and home cooked style and plentiful. The owner Liz, even came by our table to check on us. The waiters are attentive and friendly. The gravy is delicious, and whatever you order is great. When you look at your neighbor's plate you even wish you had theirs. My husband got the poor man's sandwich and the pork was so good. You can even order breakfast later in the day. The interior decorating is a bunch of funny signs that you can purchase to take home. I just wished I had been more hungry when I came, we will definitely have to keep this restaurant on the list of must stops. This is a good hole-in-the-wall restaurant.

• Visited May 2014