“The hotel staff was friendly and courteous but there were...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Luling

Ramada Luling
You added Ramada Luling to your Saves list
Ramada Luling
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13889 River Road (LA Highway 18), I-310, Exit 7, Luling, LA 70070   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Luling
Ellijay
“The hotel staff was friendly and courteous but there were...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and courteous but there were some problems. The refrigerator did not work. The Wi-Fi did not work the whole two nights we were there. The bathroom light would not turn on unless we flipped the switch multiple times. Housekeeping did not bring wash cloths or coffee after cleaning the room after our first night. The beds were hard and bumpy. I could not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Amy C, General Manager at Ramada Luling, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We are currently under renovations, which includes the rooms being inspected for appliance issues as well as implementing our new furniture package. We are also conducting training of all our staff members in order to provide excellent customer service. Again, I would like to apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity in the future to provide you with our personal best hospitality.

Amy Cassioppi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had to stay here for a project I was working on in Norco
Avoid at all cost.
The hotel is reeking with the stench of mold and stagnant water.
The front desk service terrible.
Hotel Interior Dilapidated Hand prints on hall walls, Ceiling paint peeling, light bulbs missing. Overall it is ram shacked.
Rooms The A/C a moldy horticulture project spewing spores in the air.
The pillows have a plastic cover under the pillow case that makes your head melt at at night.
Three days later
I thanked Jesus when a room became available at the Laquinta in Boutte a couple exits down the freeway.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you very much for your comments. I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.
I would like to inform you that our mold and mildew issues have been addressed by professional
contractors and we are currently in the process of updating all of our guest rooms, including removing the plastic pillows and replaced by a more comfortable pillow. I am extremely sorry
that your stay was not a pleasant one. I do hope that you will re-consider giving us another
opportunity to serve you in the future. We are confident that your stay will be a more enjoyable one.

Amy Cassioppi
Luling
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very hard working staff. Rooms were cleaned daily. We were on the ground floor which was what we wanted. Location was approx. 10 miles from assignment site. That was what I appreciated the most. The least was breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Temecula, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

All staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, pool very refreshing. Price was reasonable and I would stay there again. Don't understand the review by Bruce H. about tatoos--didn't see anyone with tatoos while I was there.

Room Tip: Ask Nicole or Wendy.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Luling? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Luling

Address: 13889 River Road (LA Highway 18), I-310, Exit 7, Luling, LA 70070
Location: United States > Louisiana > Luling
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Luling
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Luling 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Luling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Luling Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Luling, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.