“Definitely Super” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
martinville, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My cousin & I stayed in the SUPER 8 in Leesville just last week. We had an awesome experience in this establishment.. The staff made us feel like we were family. The accommodations were wonderful. Great beds & pillows. And the entire establishment, including the room, were immaculate. Thank you Ms. Meena & staff for a wonderful place to stay. We will stay with you again when coming through Leesville. HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
mike k, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Leesville, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you so much for your high recommendation to our hotel. Our customer service is very important to us. I am happy that you feel so welcomed here at our facility as you should. You will always find a family here with open arms and comfy beds. Hope to see you again soon!!
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I recently stayed at the Super 8 in Leesville for almost 2 months while there for work. I had nothing but wonderful experiences with the staff and the room. The rooms are extremely clean, and look like they have been recently renovated. They are large and do not make you feel like you are in the typical shoe box hotel room. The staff working the desk, no matter what shift, were all extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The cleaning staff as well were very friendly, and did a great time every time that they cleaned my room. Of the few options of hotels in this city, this one is far and away the best place to stay for the price that you pay. I will definitely stay here again for any future work trips to Leesville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hi Lauren!
We are very thankful for your kind review. Your work group staying here has been amazing. I'm glad we could make your stay easier being away from home for such long periods of time, as people tend to miss the comfort of family. You will always have a family here with us. I would love to see you back here soon! We will be waiting for you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and well kept. Service is great and the staff is amazing. Everyone is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are spacious. The rates are greatly priced. There is a nice self serve breakfast in the morning. The coffee is always fresh. I highly recommend Super 8 in Leesville.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you so much for the recommendation to our hotel. I am glad to have the staff that we have here and more pleased that they made your stay easier by making sure there was hot coffee and clean rooms. Come back and see us if you are ever in the area. We will be glad to accommodate you further. Happy Travels!!
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Two of us needed to spend four days in Leesville while we were conducting business on Fort Polk, and this motel met our needs for price. To be honest, I was not looking forward to it because I have never stayed at a Super 8 and I have not heard the most positive things about the chain. When we arrived, we found that the motel is only about 2 1/2 years old, so it looks nice and new. The front desk clerk was Super (haha) friendly, and we felt right at home immediately. The room itself, while pretty simple, was clean and nice and I really don't have any complaints about it. The walls were a little thin - I could hear my neighbor talking on the phone a couple times. Not too bad - just a quiet muffled voice, but not a show-stopper. The owner of the property was around a lot and was frequently asking us if everything was all right and if there was anything that she could do to make our stay better. I truly can't think of a time when I've had better customer service from hotel staff as I did on this trip. While this place is no Hilton, it was definitely a pleasant stay with a nice room and amazing staff. I would absolutely stay here again if I return to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your in depth review. Customers like you are what make us better by critiquing the stay thoroughly and bringing it to our attention so that we may accommodate our future guest better. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had a "Super" time with us. We will be here waiting on your next trip to Fort Polk. See you soon!

Been to Super 8 Leesville? Share your experiences!