“Southern eatin'” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Leesville
Cuisines: American
Description: It is a new restaurant in Leesville, that has great home cooked food!!!
Palmyra, Tennessee
“Southern eatin'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place is just "down home". Nuttin' fancy. The food is plain Southern fare. I ate there twice and both times were great.

Visited June 2013

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Mustard Seed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good home cooked meals, reasonable price and a Christian Environment. They have a variety of food on the menu, the building was always kept clean and service was outstanding.

Visited June 2013
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the brisket, the portion was huge and it was value priced. However the meat was barely warm, fried okra was fried that day (much earlier) and the black eyed peas were great. It's just OK...

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“What is all the hype about?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I really don't get what the hype is about this restaurant. It is NOT that great. I've been disappointed by the food there twice. The pork chops are horrible and the mashed potatoes taste like instant. Both of my dishes were poorly seasoned.
The service is great however. The women who work there are kinda and they move fast. Unfortunately I won't be going back. Nonetheless, the proximity to Polk and the good nature of the restaurant will ensure that they have plenty of business.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Minnesota
“food like your grandmother cooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I must say that every time my family and I eat at the Mustered seed we all are full and happy with the food .one of the things I like the most is that the food is the same each time you go in to eat .the staff is nice to everyone you get the feeling that they are happy working there and will go above and beyond to make your visit the best it can be. I think one of the things I like is when you check out the owner is the cashier and she ask you was everything okay I have not seen anyone in the times that I have been there say no . I can tell that when same ask that if its not right she will make it right. Hope that any one day I see this restaurant on the travel channel on the home town restaurant that the local eat at .

Visited May 2013