“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in LaPlace
Peoria, Illinois
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

We were traveling with another couple and we each reserved a non-smoking King bed in advance.

When we arrived, my husband went inside to check-in while I waited in the car. I was surprised how quickly he returned to the car with our room number & key. Check-in was seamless and easy.

Once inside the hotel, I asked Anita, the hotel clerk, to recommend a restaurant and she was very friendly & helpful. Later, I requested something else and she was very accommodating. She even detected that I had a cold, so she asked if I needed any medicine for it and seemed geniunely concerned. In fact, I cannot remember ever staying at a hotel that had a more caring hotel clerk! Anita could have remained behind the desk, but she was constantly watching the guests to see if they needed something & would come out to help when needed.

Our room was very clean & it was nice to have a refrigerator & microwave. The firm mattress was average, but that is typical for a hotel. When I used the internet, the wifi was good and I had no problems.

Although the neighborhood was not threatening in any way, I appreciated the fact a card key was required to walk through the main door after dark.

Overall, our experience at this hotel was very good.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sevierville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

The experience was wonderful. It was a quiet weekend in town, so it felt like we had our own bed and breakfast. They were all super friendly and very family oriented. Thank you for a wonderful weekend and lookng forward to more in the near future. We wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Vero Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

the hotel lobby and room were clean and a fresh fragrance. Front desk clerk friendly and acccomodating. Compared similar hotels in area and chose this for the above reasons.

Laplace
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I found my two week stay at Days Inn very pleasurable and homely. I saw it as home away from home as I felt really at home all the time while I was there.
The reception the very first day I got there was very warm and cordial.
Being my first time in Laplace the management made me very well feel at home by the quality of advises I got from the management with regards to getting around town, direction to where to get quality meals and stuffs like that.
The rooms are in a very high standard and spotless with large 48" LCD TV for viewing pleasure. This is plus the high speed wireless Internet connection available in the rooms and everywhere in the hotel.
Services here are top of the range.
I definitely recommend this hotel for every body.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Canyon Country, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

Staff was extremely friendly. Offered Advice on travelling through city which made it very easy for us. Something we dearly needed as we were travelling cross country. Shared snacks, conversation and coffee which made us feel right at home. Room spotless, softlighted with 48" TV for our enjoyment. Definitely would revsit in future.

The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable! Staff was so very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
DeRidder, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

This has been a pleasureable experience. I'll probably use this hotel from now on during my visits to the area which is very regular. The cleanliness, hospilatity, price and location is excellent. I will be highly recommend to others. The online reservation was also great.

Room Tip: Very comfortable