Our power went out one evening from a storm. I had friends that had stayed here, so, I thought, it would be okay for one night, or, at least we would have power. That was the only good thing I can say, it had power. The night clerk was friendly but not very helpful, didn't know much. My grand daughter was staying with me and we had to take the dogs. I figured the room that pets were allowed would not be in the best shape. I would just have to make the best out of it. I could not leave them at home alone, in the heat, knowing the power would not be on until the next day as this night was 6/6/13. The room was plain, no coffee in the room, no hair dryer not even a picture on the wall. I could not smell any thing "dog" in the room, it was too moldy. I woke with a sore throat. The pool dirty not from just leaves but green mold too. The hotel clerk, that next morning, very hateful speaking when I asked if the pool was okay for my granddaughter to swim in or was it pool cleaning day. I have stayed in a lot of hotels of all cost, across this country and only found one in 35 years that was a worst stay than this. My advise, "pay extra and stay some place else". Not on I-10, they are in a bad neighborhood, but on I-210. Any of them are much better than Inn on the Bayou!
Any where, but here, on I-210. Stay away from I-10, very bad neighborhood.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.