We had never been to Lake Charles but went for a long weekend to see a band play at their "Party by the Pool". I was very pleasantly surprised!
Check in was great - asked for a pool view and we got it! The room was comfortable and tastefully decorated. It was however showing some wear and tear along with some stains on the carpet. Otherwise, it was clean. I loved the bathroom amenities!
Party by the Pool was awesome! I still can't believe that I saw Switchfoot and Blue October for free.
The casino is beautiful - I loved the self-serve beverage (non-alcoholic) station! However, none of the slots or tables pay. Also I wish that they had Black Jack tables with a minimum bet less than $25 a hand! We went to the other casino in LC where they did have Black Jack tables with minimum bets of $10.
Overall, it's a beautiful property. Given a decent rate, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service casino resort offering non-stop Vegas style gaming with 70 table games and over 1,600 slot machines, championship Tom Fazio golf course, full service Spa du Lac, resort pool and lazy river, unique retail shopping, 6 innovative dining outlets, 26-story casually elegant hotel with 1,000 rooms, suites and villas plus big name entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your L'Auberge Casino Resort Lake Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Du Lac Hotel Lake Charles
- Laberge Casino
- l Auberge Du Lac Resort
- Lauberge Du Lac Hotel & Casino
- La Berge Du Lac
- Laberge Du Lac Casino
- Laberge Dulac