“Enjoy the variety of slots” 4 of 5 stars

100 Westlake Ave, Lake Charles, LA 70669
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 23 things to do in Lake Charles
More attraction details
Owner description: Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles is your friendly Westlake gaming destination. We offer more than 1,000 slot machines and 40 table games including roulette, craps, blackjack, and poker. Extend your stay as a guest in our hotel. We feature two hotel towers providing upscale and comfortable accommodations. The action includes exciting promotions, delicious dining options, and headliner performances. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Enjoy the variety of slots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Casino is easy to reach, staff is helpful and friendly, A little difficult to get a drink, but not impossible. Enjoy the friendliness of the patrons which is not always the case at a casino.

Visited September 2012

Nacogdoches, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Dirty Rooms, Tight Slots, Mediocre Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

When this establishment (Isle of Capri) was taken over by Diamond Jack's, the first thing that tanked was "Farraday's", formerly a great steakhouse that turned into a parody of itself even before they re-named it "DJ's Steakhouse". The only thing legendary about "Legends" Buffet" is the terrible quality of the mostly cold food, We tried the "Grill", bad service, limited menu and mediocre food. The guest rooms badly need an upgrade, and our last visit there, the carpet had cigarette burns (non smoking room), dirt;y shower and the toilet did not work. The rooms had old-fashioned tube TV's (the only casino in town that hasn't installed flat panels). Much of the clientele in the casino present the appearance of homeless people. Many just sit at the slot machines watching others play, and I have had a couple accost me for money.The Diamond Jack crowd tighted the slots to the point that we have written them off, because this, coupled with the terrible buffet, frayed carpet, and dirty rooms, leaves little incentive to return. I recommend you skip this one.

Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Had a good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I don't know why every one complains about the casino is not bad all all. We went down to Isle of Capri for labor day weekend. They were completely booked so we booked at a hotel close by. I had a good time over all. However service for drinks is extremely slow. They need to hire more waitresses. Seriously I'm spending my $$ here, I need them to keep them coming!!

Slots are tight but that's every casino. This lady was sitting next to me had this awful face because I was smoking. I wasn't even blowing it her way. ANYWAYS complaining about smoking is stupid. It comes in hand and hand.

Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“I agree with "Isle of Debris"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

They were actually charging close to 300. per night over Labor Day weekend for rooms at the Inn of the Isle. What? You've got to be kidding me! It's difficult to stay here with a free comped room. The casino is awful, smelly, tired, with no signs or sounds of winners anywhere. It is very depressing-and we left quickly. One of the attendants said they had two gambling boats, but one was sent to Bossier City. Guess the boat couldn't take it either. Sitting in between the two beautiful gambling Pinnacle L'Auberge du Lac properties Lake Charles and Baton Rouge, it may be time to implode the Isle. A different day has dawned in the industry.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank badflamingo
Thibodaux, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place is literally falling apart! Will never stay here again! The knob in the shower literally fell off in my hands! I thought the bed would fall apart when I laid down on it.

Visited August 2012