“Check it out!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Moore, Oklahoma
“Check it out!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This review is only for the seared tuna because that's ill I've had there. Now I do realize the menu looks limited at first but it's a decent array of food. Now I've eaten tuna on the beach in San Diego and off the coast of Florida but none of these compare to this little hole in the wall in Louisiana. The only better tasting tuna that I have had is off the boat in Hawaii. FYI I wear boots and jeans everyday and steak is on my menu at least 4 days a week.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant experience. We went out to grab a bite to eat and watch a band. Knowing we were just going to order bar food, we weren't expecting anything out of the ordinary. We ordered a steak sandwich, a couple of drinks. Great staff, great food, great atmosphere. We found another place worthy of a return trip.
-Griller

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Order the Bread Pudding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had lunch at Sha Sha's on March 15th. My wife's crawfish salad was very good. I ordered the fried catfish and onion rings. When the manager delivered our food she informed me that she brought mine out, but had re-orderd it because she wasn't pleased with the preparation. I appreciated the gesture but couldn't tell a lot of difference in the food. It was good enough, but maybe a little greasy. Fried Catfish in North Louisiana is quite different than what I have had in South La. In the north it is usually smaller pieces, fried with a corn meal batter and crispier. The best thing on the menu was the bread pudding. This is one of my wife's favorite desserts and she found it to be as good as any she has had. It was so good I helped her finish it off.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Louisiana
“Not going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Gumbo was too salty to eat. Complained to management who responded simply, "that's the way we cook it". Waitress didn't pay attention to order details, unfriendly. Not a good experience. All mgmt. should have done was to be a little apologetic and maybe offer something else to eat.

Visited November 2012
Montserrat
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here several times, it is a great place for lunch or dinner.the decor is funky and the seafood is really good. The staff are friendly and helpful and we really enjoy our visits