“Best La Quinta” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 29 hotels in Lake Charles
Portales, New Mexico
“Best La Quinta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I usually stay at La Quinta when travelling. The are usually nice but this one is just wonderful. I usually skip the tasteless free breakfast or just have toast and coffee because I don't care for fake eggs and powdered gravy. No the case here! The eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy were really great. I only wish they had half-and-half for my coffee. My husband went back for seconds which he never does. I couldn't believe it! We were in one of their suites and it was so comfortable. A real sofa instead of a hide-a-bed. The clerk called up to ask if we needed anything and to ask if the room was OK. While I was trying to get a large bag down the hall past housekeeping the housekeeper came out and asked if she could help me get my bags to my room. All of the staff were very attentive. This is the best experience I have ever had at La Quinta!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Enjoyed my stay. Everything very good. Room great. Service great. Maid service was outstanding. Breakfast was just about average. They seemed to out of something at breakfast and I was there for 2 days.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Bossier City, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have recently stayed at this hotel and have plans to stay a lot more in the next year. I am a professional businessman in the petrochemical business and have stayed at a variety of hotels and for Lake Charles, this is the best priced hotel for the stay. The staff is friendly, rooms are clean, and food is a true hot breakfast (not just waffle and cereal). Pets are welcome, which doesn't bother me because I am a pet lover. However, I hardly ever see/hear any animals, so I never realize that pets are welcome, but they are. Again, I enjoyed my stay and will continue staying here when I am in Lake Charles or surrounding area and I hope you do as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Usually, I shy away from La Quinta as many of the owners don't even speak English and have horrible customer service; HOWEVER this place was GREAT!!! When I have work in Lake Charles again I WILL be back for sure!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

All new facility with air conditioning that even works in the swampland of humid south Louisiana. Quiet room with comfortable bed.. Really good biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. Kind and understanding reception staff. Fast and free WiFi. Very quiet rooms in spite of being near a busy freeway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Prien Lake Rd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Prien Lake Rd

Address: 1201 W. Prien Lake Road, Lake Charles, LA 70601
Location: United States > Louisiana > Lake Charles
Ranked #1 of 29 hotels in Lake Charles
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Prien Lake Rd 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Prien Lake Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Prien Lake Rd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.