“The Worst Hotel I've ever stayed in.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Oasis Inn & Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Charles
Oasis Inn & Suites
You added Oasis Inn & Suites to your Saves list
1000 N. Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles, LA   |
Ranked #29 of 29 Hotels in Lake Charles
“The Worst Hotel I've ever stayed in.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I didn't bother to look at the room before pay for it , my god the lighting inside the room was poor , it smell , the bathroom shower curtin was stained , the water to the shower would only come out cold no hot water. Service was awful no microwave no phone Internet service sucked!!! I will never ever stay in the so call hotel ever again ... Unless I have no money....

• Stayed January 2013

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sweeny, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night, will never do it again! The tv remote didn't work, the tv was broke so you couldn't turn the volume down. The faucet in the bath tub was falling out of the wall and broken. There were fleas in both beds, also no phone or microwave. Upon checking in we paid a $10 deposit for the key and television remote, when checking out the management attempted to keep the $10 deposit by not saying anything about it at all. When I told them I wanted my deposit back, the 2 people working, starting talking in a low and foreign language. They then tried to pass me a $5 bill in an envelope! I noticed this and confronted them about it, again they spoke to each other and finally gave me the rest of the deposit! I'm truly disapointed in this place and don't recommend it at all!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Oasis Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!