“Great Stay For Price!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Killeen, Texas
“Great Stay For Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I really enjoyed my weekend stay here. It was easy to find and I was very impressed with the quality of the room for the price. The staff was extremely helpful with any questions I had and cared about the experience of my stay. The rooms are very clean, the beds are comfotable and the room is spacious. Highly recommened!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear, Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Lake Charles Red Roof.

Red Roof Inn - Lake Charles,LA.70615

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We were driving from Knoxville, Tennessee to Houston, Texas and decided to stop for the night. I checked trip advisor (as I always do) and chose this hotel due to the positive ratings! It did not disappoint! The hotel was clean and well lit, the rooms were clean and fresh smelling, there were NO bedbugs (I always check), employees were great, and the breakfast was great as far as continental breakfasts go. There was an outside pool as well as a laundry room to do laundry. It was a great hotel as well as a great value! We will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed December 2012
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, January 2, 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Friendly staff, clean rooms. Easy access from i 10, Minutes from downtown, A good hotel for price.
We didn't spend much time there, we were in town to visit family over the holidays, always someone to greet us when we returned to the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, December 30, 2012

New Iberia, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Stayed there many days due to business. Hotel staff were very friendly & rooms were very clean. Breakfast was great & always had coffee. Someone was always there to serve you if needed both day & night. Easy access to I-10.I would Definitely stay there again. Great food next door at Mr. Bills restaurant.

Room Tip: I choose business suite. Had plenty room for my computer work. Plenty room just to relax after a day...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, December 25, 2012

Sycamore, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

“Excellent customer service, this hotel is new and the rooms are great, they clean and they smell so fresh.” We were passing through on our way to San Antonio TX.; this hotel is just off interstate 10, making it a very good choice for overnight stays. You really get a lot for your dollar also; I expected to pay more so I was very pleased with the price. I would definitely stay there if I was ever in Lake Charles again :).

Room Tip: Love the fact that its
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
paramguru, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, December 13, 2012

Vidalia, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel. We were in town for a football tournament and chose it cause the price was nice. The hotel is new and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here if we visit Lake Charles again :).

• Stayed December 2012

Vidalia, La.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My stay at the Red Roof Inn was awesome. One of the most friendly staff I have ever met. Rooms were clean and breakfast was wonderful. Couldn't ask for a more relaxing stay.
Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Red Roof Inn - Lake Charles,LA.70615

Been to Red Roof Inn Lake Charles? Share your experiences!