“Well done” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 28 hotels in Lake Charles
“Well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Shaunda overheard our conversation about a broken door- called maintenance- fixed in 15 min. Fabulous customer service. She deserves a raise. Everyone very considerate and professional.
Loved the breakfast. Afternoon desk clerk had popcorn ready for us! Will be back and tell our friends and associates. We are here annually for meetings and look forward to the stay. Conveniently located to shopping and our meeting.

• Stayed July 2013
Midge S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Lake Charles! We appreciate guest feedback and use it to evaluate and improve our guests future stays. Shaundra is fabulous, and we extremely value her as a team member.

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff was great. Staci was friendly and helpful. The pool was small and the wifi was slow. But the rooms were clean and large. This property was close to everything and just great. I did not have any problems even though the hotel was busy. I will be coming here everytime I am in Lake Charles area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Midge S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thanks for the five star review! We appreciate that you have a choice when traveling and are delighted you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Inn Lake Charles. It is always great to hear that our staff is great, friendly, and helpful. Also that you find the hotel as convenient to area attractions as we do. While our pool is on the smaller size, it seems to serve well in helping ones beat the SWLA heat. So sorry that the Wi-Fi was slow going for you, we have addressed the issue. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and invite you to visit Choice Hotels website for the best available rate when traveling.
Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Staci at the front desk was wonderful. Went the extra mile and fun to interact with.
Fitness room much nicer than others I have been in for the same price hotel.
Convenient location. Popcorn in the lobby.
Air conditioner and bathroom fans both extra noisy, but I let them know when I left and they seemed like they were going to tend to the issue. I would still stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Midge S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thanks for your review, we appreciate feedback that helps us to improve. The details of your stay have been rectified to ensure that this will not occur again. We too feel that Staci is a keeper, and are pleased to have her on our team.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I Was a late arrival but did not seem so when I was greeted upon entering the building. The front desk clerk staci was very helpful and informative. I enjoyed the fact of a custmor service call to see if the room was to my liking. Amazing service with a bright smile checking in and out. Would recommend your establishment to others. Missed breakfast but I will catch it on my next stay. Nice rooms and comfortable beds

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Awesome! Couldn't have said it better myself, we appreciate your kind comments. Here at the Comfort Inn Lake Charles we strive to deliver nothing but the very best. See you next time around.
Mesquite, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I was a late arrival and was greeted upon entering through the doors and with a smile. The room was great, clean and nicely set up. I over slept so I did not get to enjoy the breakfast. At check out, I was greeted with the same smile and pleasant attitude( Stacy) thanks to the staff . I will recommend your establishment &when in the area I will stay at your location

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Inn Lake Charles we look forward to your return!
Lake Charles, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

the service was da best. every one here greeted me as I was family. very professional. rooms very clean top to bottom everyone in staff was very professional and made me feel wanted.i would never stay anywhere but here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thanks so much for noticing! We appreciate your staying with us, and your kind review.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

we arrived exhausted, and the lady at the desk(her name was Staci), immediately helped us get a room, and track down a roll-away bed. after she delivered it, she got us extra towels and pillows, without us even thinking about it. she was very proactive, and will one day probably be running her own Hotel chain. 5 stars.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Midge S, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Lake Charles, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thanks for acknowledging the amazing service you received while at our Comfort Inn Lake Charles! We hope to welcome you again soon.

Been to Comfort Inn Lake Charles? Share your experiences!