“A stay like home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 29 Hotels in Lake Charles
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“A stay like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

From the first night I stayed here until the last night three months later I have been taken vary good care of. I've never had any issues here and everyone has always been extremely helpful. I've seen and read some of these other reviews and I don't know where they get their impressions of this place and those that work so hard to make you stay the best they possably can and all with a smile and friendly hello. Thank you so much not only from me but my family, we look forward to seeing you all again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Nimesh P, Manager at Econo Lodge Lake Charles, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay with us at the Treasure Inn Lake Charles! We appreciate guest feedback and use it to evaluate and improve our guests future stays. It is great to share our reviews with our staff so they know how wonderful they are doing. We understand the importance of cleanliness and we never slack off in this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have visited treasure inn motel of Lakecharles. It was a good stay. The staff helped a lot to find the locations of Lakecharles. They provide good breakfast for free. They provide many towels and bed sheets as many we want and they are maintaining the rooms very neatly. It was the best stay I ever had.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The two times I have stayed at this location were pleasant. Clean and safe for the kids when they stayed also.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hampton, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

I don't normally leave reviews but this disaster I would not wish on anyone. DO NOT STAY HERE!! I travel for leisure and on business quite often. The previous reviews must be either related to the hotel owner or stayed when there were 5 or less occupied rooms. The owner/manager advised me in person that he has no control of his hotel when the occupancy is high. Note that this is NOT a chain and owned by a foreigner with no security. There was loud music, loud TVs, people running down the 2nd floor hall late at night, people sleeping in cars, walking around between the cars at night, barbequing and leaving trash all over. Yes, they allow pets because the rooms came with pets as well - the roach kind. The water pressure in the shower was minimum. The pool is only the size of a queen size bed. I normally stay at a Choice Hotel or Holiday Inn as I participate in the membership programs for these chains but could not get a reservation for the days I needed. If you want cheap and crappy - welcome!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
joy258
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

My wife and I enjoyed a two night stay at this most friendly motel in May 2009. It made a welcome change from chain-run places. Our room was large, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Excellent, friendly staff and reasonable rates.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
atlnata, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

We were very impressed and pleased with our 1 night stay. One of the best we've experienced. The staff was pleasant and couldn't have been more helpful. We felt safe. The room was spacious and clean. The mattress was very comfortable. The breakfast was good and the serving area and dining room fully stocked and very clean. The Treasure Inn gets a 5 star rating. This will be our only choice for future trips.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
terlingua, texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

This motel has a major problem with employee theft that they
refuse to address. During my stay my lap top was taken, the video clearly shows that an employee allowed it to happen. I was not the only guest that had this experience even though I do not know if the other guests in question filed police reports. I not only filed, but the police officer saw the video I referred to. Who ever owns this paricular hotel should take approiate action since the manager of this hotel refuses to do so.

Stayed January 2009, traveled on business

Been to Econo Lodge Lake Charles? Share your experiences!