“WONDERFUL STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 47 Hotels in Lafayette
Conroe, Texas
“WONDERFUL STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

We stayed here only one night on the way to Baton Rouge. The entire staff is friendly and makes you feel like a valued guest. We were in a suite that was not yet renovated, but very clean and comfortable. Shannon checked us in and was very helpful with local restaurants etc. We would definately stay here again when in the area. Thanks to everyone on the staff at Fairfield Inn in Layayette.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

After checking out of the Comfort Inn across the street for numerous housekeeping issues as well as "working ladies" hanging around the parking lot, I was hesitant to go over to the Fairfield Inn. But it was late and I didn't want to drive to Alexandria at that hour.

I was very relieved. The hotel is undergoing major renovations. The only drawback this caused me was the elevators were not working as a result, and I was given a 3rd floor room. The lady at check in was wonderful and very pleasant, and offered to have someone carry my bags. I declined and again, the only small drawback to the hotel.

The room apparently had been renovated already. Very, very clean and well furnished. Comfortable bed and great work area. Breakfast was good and the desk clerk in the morning was equally pleasant and friendly.

Great stay and this will be my hotel choice when I am in the Lafayette area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

this is my first time staying here on this side of town... right when i walk in the GM great me with a lovely smile & help me with my luggage as i check in the staff accamodate my requests. The GM gave me a great dinner recomendations & you can tell she genuinely care & call every guests that passes in the lobby by their names. i was upgraded & room is clean & fresh upon check out the housekeepers help me wth my luggage! and again managers & staff was their to great u & assist u. next time i go bqck in lafayette i will stay at the fairfield again.

• Stayed September 2011
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

No major complaints or compliment except for the staff which was fabulous. They are starting a renovation on the rooms, which were actually fine with me. The rooms are a bit small, not for a large family. Breakfast is ok - breakfast sandwiches, cereal, breads. I would stay here again for a short day - nothing more than a couple of days...a little small. Very clean and again the staff is fabulous. Straight shot to ULL sporting venues

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Mandeville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn and was completely satisfied with the room. I found the room to be clean and more importantly very comfortable. The reason why I was won over and would stay in the future is the customer service that I received. Everyone that worked there was extremely friendly and made me feel at home. I strongly recommend.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Near the airport and freeways. Good service pleasant surrounding,

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I was recently traveling with my parents to Texas and my father saw a billboard screaming low rates for the Fairfield Inn & Suites I-10 along I-10. It was late so we stopped and stayed for the night. We ate across the street at the Holiday Inn Bar. However, the most memorable experience was the breakfast on our second day. Mary, the nurturing breakfast attendant, was so incredibly helpful during our waffle making adventures (the New Orleans Saints logo was imprinted in the center of these delights). Once we sat down, she would not allow us to do anything for ourselves, but her service with a smile and kind words were much needed to my mother who is moving her oldest 1500 miles away from her. If they ever have to make the trip again.

Room Tip: Clean, provides more homey feel with added artwork in double rooms.