“Halloween Pajama Party!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Lafayette Conference Center

You added Ramada Lafayette Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Lafayette Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   2032 NE Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70501 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #17 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
Lafayette, La
“Halloween Pajama Party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

Some friends and I had a Halloween pajama party on October 30th in the Presidential Suite of the Holidome and it was awesome. The employees at this hotel went above and beyond, as usual.

Ashley was great during the reservation process and answered all my questions. The check-in process was quick and friendly. Our favorite former night manager (and new housekeeping supervisor), Robert, came by to check on us and assisted with moving decorations into the suite. Lindsey even came from the restaurant to bring us ice (sorry, I forgot the name of the guy that brought us the huge tub of ice).

Everyone was really nice and helpful, which is not unusual for this hotel. If you're looking for an awesome hotel to stay at (whether it's for a party or not), this is the one for you! Looking forward to having another party there in the near future!

Btw, if you've never seen the Presidential Suite, you should check it out. It's a 2 level suite which includes 2 very roomy bedrooms (upstairs), 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs), a kitchenette, living area, dining area and a patio in the atrium area. It is also very affordable and the perfect place to have a party!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Orleans, La
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

As a person who travels extensively throughout South Louisiana, I will say this about Holidome in Lafayette. The entire staff goes out of their way without pretenses, to make my stay most enjoyable every time. From the Corporate Party, breakfast, and dinners (heard the lunches are awesome too) and the down and out rooms which I love and are most convenient for me, I feel your best value and stay in Lafayette, Louisiana is guaranteed at the Holidome!

Bob Brown
Metairie, La 70003

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Trondheim, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

We came to Lafayette for the Star Wars exhibition and the hotel booking was part of the "Jedi nights" package. We were met by a very enthusiastic and nice staff who made us really feel welcome. The rooms were clean and quiet and the breakfast was absolutely brilliant. In fact the breakfast was better than most $200/night hotels.

All in all a very nice experience.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
NORCO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

Our entire extended family stayed at the hotel for my brothers wedding. We held the rehearsal dinner in the ball room. The service and food were beyond expectations. Everything went perfectly. Carissa and Coby were there to meet our every need.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Metairie, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2010

I have stayed here many many times during my passing through of Lafayette. Everyone who works the reception area and the managers are fantastic and so very nice! Indoor pool & hot tub=wonderful. This is by far my favorite hotel to stay at in Lafayette!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

In the past year, I've spent well over 30 nights in hotels. I've been in Hiltons, Sheratons, Wyndhams, Starwoods, Radissons, Drurys, and Marriotts (and a few others). I have NEVER been treated as well as this past weekend when this property hosted my Rotary District's annual conference.

Every pre-event meeting to arrange details went smoothly. Staff was always prepared for each meeting with all information we might need to assure success. They prompted us for things we might have overlooked.

If we asked for a meal, they provided a banquet. We requested a room where we could socialize and they provided their Presidential Suite. We asked for help when rain threatened our largest event, scheduled for outdoors, and they instantly cleared their banquet rooms for us.

People from our own town who had not been to the property were awestruck by what was available locally, and which they thought they had to go to your competition to get. People from out of town were commenting about how well-suited the facilities were to our needs, and on the staff's willingness to go that extra mile to assure our comfort.

Other hotel groups have mottos and slogans. When I travel for business or Rotary work, I need more than someone to "leave the light on for me". In my room this weekend was a small card which read, "Good Isn't Good Enough". This property has inculcated that into each and every person working for them. Everyone smiled. Everyone greeted us warmly. Everyone asked if everything was going as we desired. Everyone asked what they could do to help. I am NOT just talking about Ed, the Property Manager, or Sarah, the Convention Sales Manager, or Carla, the Convention Services Manager, or even Shawn, the Banquets Manager, I mean EVERYONE from the reception staff to the housekeepers, to the waitstaff and busboys.

Our conference will be in the same city again in two years and you can be sure that I will do everything in my power to locate it on the same site, as well as every intervening event we can hold in Lafayette.

I live only about a mile from this property and stayed here out of choice, not necessity. I am so proud to have a facility of this quality and staff of this integrity in my backyard. I'm sure many other properties could take lessons from this crew.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Lockhart, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2010

This was a great hotel and had everything you could possibly need (at least for a short-medium stay) on location. Rooms were nice, quiet, and comfy. The staff was excellent, even the maid service. The indoor pool/whirlpool/sauna was a wonderful treat for an otherwise cold and icy visit. The game room was nice, even though it's for kids I had a blast. The restaurant was top notch with some great food, but I did not like that they did not offer complimentary breakfast. The bar is nice, but doesn't stay open long enough. This place was booked with different conventions every night, but they seemed to keep the regular guests away from the noise, which was great. Overall it was a unique experience that I don't often see, but the pool could crowd up pretty quickly. They need a second one - they have two playgrounds, so why not two pools?

Stayed February 2010, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Lafayette Conference Center? Share your experiences!