I was here on business and to begin with most of the front desk staff is not very friendly. I found one lady who was nice and made sure I only dealt with her. As others reported this is a motel with outside doors. Be sure to ask for a room on the outside so you are not in the noisy atrium. Also as others reported you might not get the room you requested and not much will be done to change it. Rooms have been remodeled and mine was clean but again this is a very old motel. On a good note the food in the restaurant was great and I had room service one night which was prompt and again very good. If you are in the area this is not the place I would recommend unless you don't mind the outside doors and noise. It is only 15 minutes from the airport which was good too.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lafayette Us 167 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lafayette Us 167 Hotel Lafayette
- Holiday Inn Lafayette
- Lafayette Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Lafayette Conference Center - Lafayette Louisiana. Lafayette's only resort-style, full service hotel. This Lafayette hotel is located 1 block South of the intersection of I-10 and I-49 easily accessible to the 'City of Lafayette', Lafayette Regional Airport and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and Lite Center. We are recognized for our Cajun restaurant Bistro du Cayenne's, successful meetings, flawless weddings and memorable reunions. Lafayette is famous for its festivals including Festival International de Lousiane, Mardi Gras, and the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival. We are a pet friendly hotel and a hub for recreational sports including softball, soccer, and AAU events; drawing people from all over Louisiana and Texas. Ramada Lafayette offers free high speed wireless Internet, free airport transportation, indoor pool and hot tub, game room, fitness room, tennis court, sand vollyball restaurant and lounge. BUSINESSES: ENSCO, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Rowan Companies, Scientific Drilling and Louisiana Lift. RECREATIONAL VENUES & ATTRACTIONS: Lafayette Natural History Museum and Planetarium, Vermillion Ville, Pelican Park, Cajun Dome and Acadiana Mall. EDUCATION AND HOSPITALS: University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center, General Hospital Lafayette, Heart Hospital, Women's and Children's Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Lafayette Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.