“great staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at La Quinta North Lafayette. I was not sure of what to expect readings some of the reviews. However, I was extremely please to discover that this was a very nice La Quinta. The staff at the front desk was great and offered many helpful suggestions about things to see and restaurants. The rooms are perfectly okay and well maintained. And the price is unbeatable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Helpful staff at the front desk and a decent price, but avoid if you don't want to see a roach scurry out of the bathroom. Stayed for a rest stop during a cross country road trip... was not happy with the carpets or uninvited guests in the bathroom, but the bed was nice enough and it allowed us to recharge for the next day of driving.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

When arriving to this hotel there were a group of guys out in the parking lot shooting a rap video blocking parking spots. The available parking spots were few. The room was dirty. There was dust on the remote and nightstand along with old sticky stains. The bathroom was awful. I took a shower carefully and I did not walk on the bare floor. I did not want to touch the shower curtain and there was rust in the bathtub. I should have taken my shower with shoes on. There is nothing good about this hotel except for the location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My son had orientation at university of Louisiana at Lafayette and we wanted to be close to him. I called for direction Mrs.Deidra answered the phone and got me to where I needed to be. She met my every need once I arrived on the property. The property is a little older but the other areas make up for it, especially the friendly staff. I hope they have a Mrs Deidra at all the Laquinta properties because she is truly a breath of fresh air. Thanks Mrs. DEIDRA.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Celeste
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had one of the two bedroom family suites with three queen beds, a fridge and microwave. The suite was clean and roomy. Front desk was helpful and welcoming. Gave us info about local dining. Large pool. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

To start before driving 8-9 hrs with 3 young kids I called to see if they offered early check in and with using my reference number. They said yes. So I called when we were 20 minutes from the hotel and giving reference number was told they had rooms available. Got here at 6 am and was told they only had king size smoking rooms and we couldn't early check in bc they didn't have any of the family suits left. After we drove around and waited we finally called and they said te room was available. Then it took over 40 minutes checking in bc they were "having issues" got to the room and it was filthy. House keeping hadn't wen made it to that room yet. So we stood out side in Louisianas July summer heat and waited for her to clean it. Then they didn't leave towels. First night there it was about 2am some one opened the door and came in and b4 he realized he was in the wrong room! How does his key work in our room! Then when we checked out they charged us 15-20 more a night than I had booked the room! I booked for 65$ a night 143$+taxes and upon checking out we paid 79$ for 1 night and 87$ the second night! The lady at front desk explained it was b4 taxes and the taxes she added made it higher even tho the room was added then each tax! I do not recommend this place ever!

Stayed July 2014
Conroe, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

maintenance needs: pine oil and insecticide smell in bathroom and fly and mosquito in room. great showhead. price good, bathroom clean but a bad smell lingered. desk help friendly. parking a problem with 18 wheelers or large trucks.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Lafayette North? Share your experiences!