“In the process of upgrading” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Northeast Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70501   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Lafayette
Silver Springs, Florida
“In the process of upgrading”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Have stayed at this hotel before while traveling between FL and TX. It is a good location for our stop. Hotel is going through renovation and our room was "freshened up" with new carpeting & paint but still retained the old bathroom fixtures. Had a new large flatscreen TV and the WiFi was fast. Will probably stay her again in the future as the prices are very reasonable for our use, plus they accept pets.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Lafayette, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was traveling through La on business. When I arrived, the front desk lady was VERY nice....This is the ONLY thing I have to say nice about this joke of a hotel. The rooms have an odor, the internet is more than slow....the tv is clear when it is working. I called the front desk and stated my issue. She was very professonial and changed my room...the tv issue must have followed me! Who ever owns this hotel should change the name from Laquinta....to LaCRAPA. Take my advise....KEEP MOVING!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont stay at this one....There are more Laquintas in town...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Hotel was convienant to all the children's attractions, grocery store, a Super Wal Mart and many restaraunts. It is also right up the road from the Visitors bureau with activities and free maps with coupons for your stay. We had a Suite with extra room, 3rd bed, tv. and dresser for an amazing price. It was comfortable, clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and efficient. the breakfast was good including hot waffles and fresh fruit. We will be back. We stayed for three days and really enjoyed it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed for one night during our journey from Tampa to Albuquerque. The exterior appearance was average and common areas were clean and well maintained. The room was clean and neat though the furniture showed some wear. The bed was warm and very comfortable and I had a wonderful restful sleep.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Edmond, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely shocked at how our reservation was handled. I reserved a family room which is 2 connecting rooms, and upon arrival, I was told they had none available on the first floor as requested via online. The price for the family room was $65, and they gave us a 1st floor room, no fridge or microwave for the same amount $65. Room and hotel is quite outdated. It seriously reminded me of the 1960's. Breakfast had slim pickings, and the waffle mix was not set up ahead of time like most of their hotels. They only had two different cereals, and boiled eggs were on a bottom shelf where u couldn't see them. Had to ask a gentleman where he got his. Would I go back.....no

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Made my reservation online and had my confirmation and still did not get the room I reserved. After hearing a pitiful excuse as to why we couldn't get what I reserved we should have just left and found another hotel. Not feeling well I decided to stay here anyway instead of going to search out other accommodations. BIG mistake! From the dirty room with the over powering smell of clorox to the barking dog all night long I can assure you I will never stay here again.I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. I have stayed at La Quinta's before and I must admit this is the worst I've ever stayed at. Rude staff,not worth the money.DEFINITELY won't stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Sun City, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I booked through reservations and was told it was a two room executive suite. Got there and was told that they only have single and double beds, no suites. (Now I read another review and they said they got a suite. What gives?). Well they told me the price was $73. Reservations said it was $70. Then the refrigerator did not work and they said that they don't have any more but would look for another room. I told her that if I was moving rooms I was moving hotels, and I did. I will be calling corporate on Monday. I suggest they GIVE this hotel to Motel 6. Don't sell it because it is not worth it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Lafayette North? Share your experiences!