“Very friendly, great beds, great value.” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn Lafayette North to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Lafayette North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Northeast Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70501   |
Ranked #27 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
“Very friendly, great beds, great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is my go-to hotel in Lafayette. I stay here for festival weekends a few times each year. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The beds are fantastic--fluffy comforters and crisp sheets. The bathroom tubs are showing their age, but it is always clean. The location is perfect for me. I've stayed at the other hotels on this strip at one time or another over the years, but this one is the best value for a person on a budget like me. The breakfast here includes hot waffles, decent juice that isn't runny, yogurt, cereal, fruit, bagels, muffins--better than most hotels in this price range. I'll continue to stay here.
Also, it is pet friendly, but I've never been bothered by a four-legged guest. I appreciate the dog-bag dispenser they have to encourage pet-owning guests to be respectful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

1) Found dirt on bed. Husband said to just wipe it off (he was in a bad mood from traveling).

2) Found hair on pillow. I obviously did not use that one!

3) Sink, tub & toilet bowl had mildew looking stuff on them. Not sure if it was just stains or dirt/mildew.

4) Found a towel draped over shower curtain rod as if someone just threw it up there after they used it or to get it out of the way.

5) Found bobby-pins on bathroom sink counter.

6) Pillows felt like someone wadded up a bunch of rags and shoved them into pillow cases.

7) Bed was the MOST uncomfortable bed I've EVER slept in in my life. When I got off the edge it felt like the bed would break in half and fall to the ground. I checked to see if it was two twins pushed together. It didn't look like it but sure felt like it! I just recently has shoulder surgery and this did not help the pain!!!!

8) While taking a shower someone must have been using the shower too in another room because all of a sudden the water pressure got really weak and the water got COLD. I turned it all the way up but it never got warm. Then the next thing I know the water pressure comes back and I almost got burnt! Literally!

9) Grab a towel to put on my hair and there is a black stain. I have no idea if it was clean or if it was just a stain.

I will never stay at this LaQuinta again. We always use LaQuinta and for the most part are very pleased. But this time I was extremely dissatisfied. And that on top of my husband telling me to just ignore it because he didn't want to have to carry the suitcases in and out of another room just made it worse. I'm still exhausted! I eventually had to take a muscle relaxer to be able to fall asleep.

• Stayed August 2012

Houma, Louisiana, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel aug.4, called and confirmed res. got to motel didnt have room did, was even there before checkin time and they had already gave room to some one else. no micro, or refrig. was suppose to on bottem floor, had to go up to 2nd floor,

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Lafayette North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Lafayette North

Address: 2100 Northeast Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70501
Location: United States > Louisiana > Lafayette
Ranked #27 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Lafayette North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Lafayette North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Lafayette Hotel Lafayette
Lafayette La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Lafayette North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.