“comments” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Lafayette

You added Super 8 Lafayette to your Saves list
Super 8 Lafayette
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2224 North-East Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70507   |
Ranked #25 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoy this Super 8. I have found it to be one of the best Super 8s I have stayed at. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean, breakfast is tasty and pool is great. Close to restaurants. A definite recommendation to friends and family.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Super8laf, Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We appreciate you staying with us. Our breakfast has been chosen by Super8 Corporate guest research department. Our guest told us what they wanted we made it happen. You will find the same at all Super8. Thank you once again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

My family and I have stayed at the Super 8 a number of times, we have always been very pleased with our stays. It is conveniently located to the many different venues that we visit while in Lafayette. The rooms have been very clean and the staff have always gone above and beyond for us in any request that we have made. I highly recommend the Super 8 to any that have asked where to stay in Lafayette.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Yes, we are located at a great place. We close to downtown and the freeway. Our staff take pleasure in helping you while you are in town. Thank you for taking the time to leave us review.
New Orleans
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was not happy with the stay and the room even I wanted a non-smoking room it smelled like smoke and then on my billm was a 7.00 additional charge that was not on my reciept. I will never stay at a Super 8 ever again and will advised all my military co-workers as well. I have not inquired about the additional charge but it should have never been on my bill in the first place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8laf, General Manager at Super 8 Lafayette, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Mr. Darnell, I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your stay. We do have both smoking and non smoking rooms. There seems to have been an error in allocation. I looked in to the extra charge. The amount mentioned is the Sales tax which is 12%. Again I apologize for your stay.
Dawsonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

AllMittrix, Inc. employees seemed to enjoy staying at your hotel. we will continu using your hotel. Re reservations at front desk....excellent service. Cheryl Valdez (I booked the rooms as Office Manager

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Lafayette? Share your experiences!