“Our overnight stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western Lafayette Inn

You added Best Western Lafayette Inn to your Saves list
Best Western Lafayette Inn
2207 NW Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70501-1137 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Lafayette
Florida, United States
“Our overnight stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This hotel is great for couples just passing through. Very convenient...close to I-10, eateries are very close and many choices. Staff very courteous. We had had two boys with us 6-8 yrs old. The beds were very comfortable. I'd recommend for an overnight stay for family or more for couples.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

19110, Manager at Best Western Lafayette Inn, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear David R.,

We're glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and we hope to see you and your family in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This Best Western, was a very clean and comfortable place to stay, The breakfast was really good, The value for the money was very good. The only issue I had was they did not thank me for being a valued Best western Diamond member.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

19110, Manager at Best Western Lafayette Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Kenneth,

My team and I would like to apologize and THANK YOU for being one of our Diamond Members. We are definitely glad you enjoyed our comfortable and clean facility. We look forward to see you on your next visit with us.

Thanks

Deridder, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

When you get great service consistently, it's hard to go above perfect, but I have to say, I'm a regular guest at this hotel for business and leisure. The staff has become like out of town family, lol. Upon the recent passing of my husband, Donald and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable during my stay for his funeral, after getting home I received a beautiful sympathy card that warmed my heart so much. My husband loved this place also, wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Donald is an amazing manager, Mehul is my overnight sweetheart who knows when I'm in and makes sure I get my coffee, and Valencia always welcomes me like I'm coming home, this is my dream team. Thank you Best Western Lafayette Inn for making me feel like a VIP every time!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your kind words, my staff and I are truly grateful you chose to stay with us every time you are in town. Sadden we are about the loss of your husband, hope that our wonderful greetings and outstanding services gives you great joy as well as peace. Thanks again for staying in your home away from home. Best Western Lafayette Inn "People Who Care".

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We arrived in Lafayette about 7 pm on our way back from Orlando. Needed a room to stay overnight, so I had my Best Western app on my phone and booked us a room. The way to get to the hotel is a little tricky, however, once there, it was worth it. The hotel is a small, but very nice facility. Rooms were great. Roomy and nicely decorated. Breakfast the next morning was good. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, waffles, cereal...all there. The area to eat was a little small, but it was a nice place. Staff was friendly and courteous. Would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
19110, Manager at Best Western Lafayette Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
We certainly appreciate all the kind remarks you had regarding your recent stay with us at BEST WESTERN LAFAYETTE INN. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the FULL hot breakfast and the many other amenities that we offer. Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My first trip for any length of time to Lafayette. The reservation was accurate and check in was efficient. The motel was clean. The breakfast was fair, but it was out early every morning. Overall it was a good place to stay at a reasonable price.

Rooms were accessible from the inside with elevator.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Conrad,

Thanks for your review of your stay here at Best Western Lafayette Inn. We like to consider ourselves as your home away from home. Our service, hospitality and accommodations comes straight from our name "BEST" so my team strive to give our guest exactly what our name represents. We definitely look forward to seeing you again.

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Check in was quick. Clerk was very helpful. Room was outstanding. Clean and nicely decorated. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good with a good selection of items. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words and feedback on your stay here. We take great pride in ensuring that our guest have a comfortable and enjoyable experience so I was happy to see that we exceeded that for you. Please be sure to come back and stay with us again the next time you're in town.

Best Regards,

burlington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

beds were kinda hard. staff and housekeeping are very friendly and helpful. unsavory people hanging out in front that were not hotel guests. one carried a gun and was not a policeman. could of concealed weapon. parking is terrible. work trucks took up more than one parking space. we've stayed here once a year for three years and decided to try another hotel next year.

Dear Kathleen,

Thanks you for taking the time out to evaluate your stay here with us. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectation this time around. My team and I aim at providing our guest with outstanding services and an excellent hotel experience. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Best Regards,

Donald H.

Been to Best Western Lafayette Inn? Share your experiences!