“Wood Grilled Chicken is good” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #209 of 473 Restaurants in Lafayette
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Wood Grilled Chicken is good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

My wife and I go to Copeland's for their wood grilled chicken... The dish is a combination of grilled chicken breast with worschester sauce, mashed sweet potatoes and thin cut fried onion rings. We find it a very tasty dish and for 13 bucks so so...not a bad price. The wait staff is attentive and the food is good. They always push their desserts which are quite large and filled with lots of calories so I have to deline....if they had smaller prortions maybe they would sell more.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

DougHeffernan
“We could have ordered a better steak next...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2010

We could have ordered a better steak next door at IHop. When we arrived they had every patron in the restaurant seated in this one small corner. I ordered the eggplant pirouge which was okay but the trouble was with my fiancé's classic filet. She ordered it medium and when it arrived it was cooked to the consistency of charcol. The second filet wasn't much better and my fiancé and I even had a debate if it was a filet at all. We ordered a slice of cheesecake so we could leave on a high note but even that wasn't very good. The chocolate sauce was just clumped on top. I've seen a steady decline in quality of this restaurant and needless to stay this visit was the steak that broke the camel's back and we will not be returning. Maybe it was camel!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere