“Great people, great atmosphere and GREAT food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 474 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great people, great atmosphere and GREAT food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I ate here tonight at the recommendation of my hotel front desk, and I was NOT dissappointed! I ate the seafood gumbo, followed by the flounder. It was all wonderful! I ate at the bar, and the bartender Kelly C was very pleasant and helpful and great conversation. I sat next to a very nice Irish/Cajun gentleman who was obviously a regular, and he was alot of fun. I wish I lived here and could try the Sunday brunch, but I guess I'll just "settle" for week night dinners when I'm travelling in town. I loved it...Thank You, Blue Dog!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
“Good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a good time at the Blue Dog. We reserved a table near the band on a Saturday night & after arriving a little late it was still waiting. The waiter let us take our time with ordering which was nice. Everything we ordered was very good!

Visited January 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Excelent food and Dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you want to experience south louisiana food prepared in different creative ways, this place is a must

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

About 14 of us went there for a business dinner and it was good from start to finish. The decor of the restaurant is very good with the Blue Dog theme. From the moment we walked in we were treated very well and seated quickly. We had a number of appitizers all of which were good. I had the Crab Florintine and it too was good. This place will be great for a date, your family, business or if your by yourself. It's easy to find, right in the middle of town. I don't think you can go wrong here.

Visited January 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Get the Enchilada's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

5 times in a row this place has been very satisfying. great character, excellent food, good drink. ENJOY!

• Visited December 2013