“Another wonderful evening” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 473 Restaurants in Lafayette
Louisiana
“Another wonderful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have been fans of Cafe Bella but brought friends that never had been there. So glad they enjoyed it. Waiter very patient with friend who had lots of questions. Sauces wonderful as usual. Husband had favorite pasta- Ravello & they prepare it with wheat angel hair as he requests. My duck dish was wonderful. One minor complaint hat they ran out of wheat bread. Overall, another wonderful experience!

• Visited August 2014

Lafayette, LA
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

AMAZING!!! I had been to the old locations of Bella Figura but I had never been to this location. I love what they have done to the building, and the food and service are at the very top of Lafayette restaurants!

Tonight I had the pork. Most places do pretty well with pork, but this was AMAZING! I don’t care for polenta so I requested mashed potatoes. They not only served me the potatoes, but they were the best I have ever had and I’m a potatoes guy!

Everyone at our table of 5 said that their meal equally as excellent as mine. Only Imonelli is in the class with this restaurant in Lafayette.

Our server was outstanding. He was always there when we needed something, super polite, but never was in the way of a fine meal. His assistant was equally as good, and the manager served our table our meals because our waiter was busy when the meals were ready. That way our food came out hot.

Overall, I would rate this evening as PERFECT. I can’t think of one thing that could have been any better!

• Visited July 2014
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Almost don't want to post a review... it's a discovery we'd like to keep to ourselves, however the atmosphere, staff and food are too good for that! If you like Italian food and are looking for a place to go on a date night or host a special, intimate event, Cafe Bella is for you! ☺ I sound like a cimmercial, but my fiancé and I really enjoyed this place! There are very few places where you can sit and have a delicious meal with great service, table touches and visits from the owner and not pay outrageous prices!! We love Café Bella and will be back soon to try other menu items!

Lafayette, LA
“Bella!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We frequent this restaurant about once per month, whether it be for lunch or dinner, and have never been disappointed! It is on our bucket list to try every dish on the menu at least once! A few of the dishes that stand out for us are the eggplant Sicilia appetizer, pear gorgonzola salad, goat cheese chicken, and grilled duck! I once had an off the menu special filet mignon that was the best I've ever eaten. The martinis are fabulous and so is their homemade lemoncello! The service has always been excellent!

• Visited May 2014
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Nice lunch.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The service is very good. The decor is up to date and nice. My particular dish was divine. I think they could work on presentation and little more. Some of the dishes that others in my party had were lacking. Also, some of the lunch portions were very small. I was fine with mine, but a friend had the crawfish sicilia and she was still hungry after.

• Visited April 2014