“Typical Logan's” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Typical Logan's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nothing special. The meal was so-so. The wait staff was not good at all. Slow and never refilled my drink. Sorry Logan's; hate giving bad reviews, but have to be honest.

Visited April 2013

Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
“Completely Unacceptable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our waiter didn't seem to be very thrilled to have customers. We waited 30 minutes for our food, and the party that was seated 10 minutes after us got their food before we did. When we did get our food, my husband's food was lukewarm and the cole slaw was soggy. My fries were cold, cole slaw was soggy, but my chicken strips were hot. It would appear that they forgot to cook them, and that our food was sitting there over 20 minutes before they figured it out. The chicken strips were frozen, and tasted like fast food. It's not what I expected to get for $11. My husband said that everything on his plate came from a bag as well.

When we complained to the server, he simply gave us a fake "sorry" and brought us the bill for the entire $30. My husband's food was mostly left untouched on his plate. This was the first experience for us at this establishment, and it will be the last.

P.S. - I contacted them via their corporate website to complain on Saturday afternoon, and have not heard a peep. They must not care to have repeat customers.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Terrible service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

4 adults and a three year old at 3pm on a Sunday. We were the only table in our server's section. 25 minutes before we got our salads, 55 minutes for our entree's and we ordered straight off the menu with no substitutions. Our server was behind the bar washing glasses for the bartender for 20 minutes or more. When my husband asked where our food was after 45 mins she yelled at a bus person to go check. She stayed behind the bar with her friend. Worst experience I've ever had in a restaurant. We usually eat here several times a month... but no more. The economy is tough, I'll spend my money in an establishment that values our business.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Inedible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Ordered a bacon-wrapped filet (advertised as "tender") for about $18. It was tough as shoe-leather and inedible. I would have sent it back but I had an appointment to make and didn't have time for the back-and-forth. The management should understand that in this economy no clientele with any discernment at all will tolerate bad food at expensive prices. Avoid!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, La
“Not a big fan”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several time and I never really like it. My steaks are never good or prepared as ordered. The bread is good and the sweet potatoes are large but bad steaks. I order mine medium well and they are too well done and taste dry and gritty. I once ordered chicken and it to was not cooked the way I ordered it. I had a coupon or otherwise I wouldn't have eaten here and paid full price!

Visited November 2012