“Enchiladas Al Carbon!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Enchiladas Al Carbon!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great service, fantastic salsa, cheese dip that you want to order every visit, and my favorite dish enchiladas al carbon which is a specialty here. One of my favorite restaurants in Lafayette, I have to eat here at least once a month! You can even get it together if you'd like to call in!

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is my 2nd favorite Mexican joint in town but it's so good that I still have to give it 5 stars. I've like all of the Mexican restaurants that were in this location before it but for some reason they always fail while sitting in the shadow of Pasado's....even though Pasado's is terrible.

Visited March 2014
LAFAYETTE
“Love This Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I were introduced to this restaurant by a friend that had visited the restaurant and enjoyed the food. There are several good Mexican restaurants in town but El Paso is the best. Everything we have tried is flavorful and tasty. You can tell they use good seasonings in their sauces. Not hot sauce, just flavor enriching herbs and spices. Most of the other Mexican restaurants, here in Lafayette, have bland tasting food, they believe if you put enough cheese on something that should do it. We also enjoy the two for one margaritas until 7 PM.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rayne, Louisiana
“Food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stopped by on Saturday Dec.2nd we had Chips and guacamole and the Talapia. The food was very good and the service was excellent.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Surprisingly good!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat for lunch and decided to stop here. We've been disappointed by Mexican Grills before but today was not one of those days! I had the combo taco, burrito, enchilada and chalupa and though I wasnt a fan of the chalupa the food was very good! My mother decided to order a shrimp dish and I asked her if she was sure about ordering shrimp as she'd been disappointed in other restaurants before. She loved her dish. I tried it and the shrimp were tasty! We devoured a couple baskets of chips plus salsa. My mother, who rarely eats out, took a to-go menu saying she'd definitely go back. I will too next time I'm in town!