“Good dining option” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Good dining option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Good food, good drinks and a great bar. Walk in early in the evening to get your preferred seating. Good place for dinner after work for travelling guests and locals alike.

Visited September 2013

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Very good Birthday dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

My family and I visited the outback in Lafayette Louisiana this past weekend for my birthday. It was very busy with a 1/2 hour to hour wait. I called in ahead which i STRONGLY suggest if you wanna be bumped up when you arrive. If you just SHOW up the wait is insane.. But the wait is worth it. After reading past reviews I was very nervous to eat at this location. However, I was suprised. The restraunt was clean, our booth was clean, not all sticky with dirty seats. The waiter was named Clifford, he did a great job. Our appetizer was the onion petals which was the mini version of the blossom. the blossom was just too big for us. my steak and shrimp was AWESOME. The salad was crisp, could have used more dressing. My daughter s meal was the grilled chicken salad which she devoured and my hubby ordered some kind of burger and fries. I didnt hear any complailnts so it must have been good. Our drinks were brought in a good time frame as well as the appetizer and entree's. I recieved a complimentary dessert which they helped me devour as well. All in all the visit was nice, friendly staff and good food!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Why did I come here?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Really- poor prepared Outback Special with COLD vegetables- will never eat at Outback anywhere in the country--- used to be a great place, years ago, no longer

Houston, Texas
“A really great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had a really excellent dining experience at the Outback Steakhouse recently while visiting Lafayette on business. My hotel (the Fairfield Inn) was right next door but actually I was looking for a really tasty and dependable steak this particular evening, and that's exactly what I got.

The Outback always seems to be busy when I eat there, and it's not hard to see why. I would pick out service, food quality and selection, and value as my top three attributes. On this visit I was taken straight to a booth (the last free one, I think) and attended to immediately for my drink order, and to find out if needed any help with the menu. I ordered the classic steak with garlic mashed potatoes, accompanied by a glass of merlot, and nearly died and went to heaven. In fact, the meal was so good that I went out of the the restaurant without my cell phone, which I had left on the table. Next morning I called them and got a very helpful response and an assurance that the phone was securely locked away in their safe. Now that's what I call service!

I am sure you have eaten in Outback before, so you know where I'm at with this review. Personally, I have never had a bad experience wherever I have eaten in Outback (USA, Canada, South Korea...), and I remain an ardent fan.

Visited January 2014
Nashville, TN
“What do I bother with Outback?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

First of all, this restaurant is ranked in the top 40 of all restaurants in Lafayette??!! Who in the world is reviewing this place?? This is an Outback folks. The food was so-so (my filet looked like it had been dropped on the floor, stepped on and then burned). The waiter was new (I hope) so I'll show him some grace. The dessert was good, but then again how could you mess up a brownie with ice cream?

• Visited November 2013